Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

JJ's Rub

Options
Carl T
Carl T Posts: 179
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
JJs_rub_ingredients.jpg
<p />Last weekend, I made up my first batch of JJ's rub. Slathered two slabs of spares with mustard and applied JJ's rub. Did them 4 hours at around 250-260. They turned out very very tender.[p]My mom is in a nursing home. She always liked BBQ so I called ahead and got permission to bring the ribs to her table for lunch. Her and the three ladies she eats with dug in and threw out the bones. You never seen a group of senior citizens move so fast. The other tables were really eyeing them up. I also used it on two pork tenderloins I grilled earlier in the week. I must say that JJ's rub is simply exquisite. The flavor and aroma of the finished product is just unbeleivable. I just finished making up a double batch to split with my boss at work (another egger).[p]I'm sure it has been said before, but I would like to thank JJ for sharing his recipe with the group.[p]Carl T[p]

Comments