Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Yeti Caved. Gutless.

Options

Comments

• billt01
    billt01 Posts: 1,529
    Options
    Cognitive dissonance, for the win.  
    No @lastwordJohn

Mom's Law & Dad's Law & God's Law

Not our Effing Government law..

take your cognitive dissonance and shove up your pretty little S5..elitist prick

Only hope the gene pool stops with you..

=)  :o=)
    Have:
     XLBGE / Stumps Baby XL / Couple of Stokers (Gen 1 and Gen 3) / Blackstone 36 / Maxey 3x5 water pan hog cooker
    Had:
    LBGE / Lang 60D / Cookshack SM150 / Stumps Stretch / Stumps Baby

Fat Willies BBQ
    Ola, Ga

• Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    edited April 2018
    Options
    It's gettin' hot in herr.
    https://youtu.be/GeZZr_p6vB8
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    Good God man - didn't you see the pictures from BB18????? Let's be clear........there should be no clothes removed by members on this forum!!  

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,977
    Options
    billt01 said:
    No @lastwordJohn

take your cognitive dissonance and shove up your pretty little S5..elitist prick

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Dobie
    Dobie Posts: 3,365
    Options
    Jacksonville FL
  • johnnyp
    johnnyp Posts: 3,932
    Options

billt01 said:

I'm really not trying to be a jerk but, do you realize you're contradicting yourself? 
    XL & MM BGE, 36" Blackstone - Newport News, VA
  • billt01
    Options
    johnnyp said:

billt01 said:

I'm really not trying to be a jerk but, do you realize you're contradicting yourself? 

please explain?
    Have:
     XLBGE / Stumps Baby XL / Couple of Stokers (Gen 1 and Gen 3) / Blackstone 36 / Maxey 3x5 water pan hog cooker
    Had:

Fat Willies BBQ
    Ola, Ga

• saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    billt01 said:
    No @lastwordJohn

Image result for ace ventura ass you a few questions gif
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• johnnyp
    johnnyp Posts: 3,932
    Options

billt01 said:

Laws, Legislation, or the Government do not prevent violence. 

billt01 said:
    johnnyp said:
    billt01 said:
    johnnyp said:

To be clear, you believe that in a lawless society we would have equal violence compared to current conditions?
    So...was that a yes or a no?
    no

billt01 said:

XL & MM BGE, 36" Blackstone - Newport News, VA
  • billt01
    Options
    johnnyp said:

billt01 said:

Government Laws or legislation  do not prevent violence. 

billt01 said:
    johnnyp said:
    billt01 said:
    johnnyp said:

To be clear, you believe that in a lawless society we would have equal violence compared to current conditions?
    So...was that a yes or a no?
    no

billt01 said:

Better?
    Have:
    Had:

Fat Willies BBQ
    Ola, Ga

• JohnInCarolina
    edited April 2018
    Options
    johnnyp said:

billt01 said:

I just want to point out that this is the fellow who suggested that there were folks here who believed that "chaotic theory" could explain intelligent design.  We aren't exactly conversing with mister coherent.  
  • billt01
    Options
    johnnyp said:

billt01 said:

I just want to point out that this is the fellow who suggested that there were folks here who believed that "chaotic theory" could explain intelligent design.  We aren't exactly conversing with mister coherent.  
    @lastword

#shifty, #diversion, #start_to_loose_hashtag_ABORT, #elitist, #left_fielder, #probably_has_a_roman_numeral_after_his_last_name
    Have:
    Had:

Fat Willies BBQ
    Ola, Ga

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    billt01 said:
    johnnyp said:

billt01 said:

@lastword

#shifty, #diversion, #start_to_loose_hashtag_ABORT, #elitist, #left_fielder, #probably_has_a_roman_numeral_after_his_last_name
    Jealous much?
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    billt01 said:
    johnnyp said:

billt01 said:

@lastword

LMAO.  My comments on your posts aren't about me needing to have the last word.  They're simply me commenting on the sheer absurdity of the things you post in these threads.  If you want me to stop pointing out the nonsense... then stop posting it in the first place.  

• HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,350
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    Meanwhile at a Wafflehouse, in Nashville, a half naked man walks in and kills 4 more. 
    The guy claimed he was being stalked by Taylor Swift, when he lived in Salida, Colorado, and had been arrested in DC, for refusing to leave a restricted area, because he wanted to meet with Donald Trump.
    The most bizarre aspect is not that he is unstable, it is that the state of Illinois took all his weapons, and instead of destroying them or whatever, they gave them back to this guy's father. The father gave them back to him before he moved to Nashville.
    Crazy.
    Yep.  Will be interesting to see if the father ends up getting prosecuted for anything.  
    Been trying to figure that out myself.  TN and IL have vastly different gun laws.  He may have not violated any laws.  This is a perfect example of why we need national gun laws and not state laws.  Either way the father needs to lawyer up because he will be getting sued.

So now we should going to repeal the 10th amendment as well?...

So I'm sure you're opposed to the Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2017 then right?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    Here is a question:
    What will happen first?

1) The arming of every man, woman and child in the USA with a gun and ammunition by the government

Or

2) The second ammendment is reviewed and ammended.

With the current interpretation of the second ammendment, could it come down to this?

I mean if we inject morality all over this, right?

"Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • stlcharcoal
    stlcharcoal Posts: 4,684
    Options
    HeavyG said:

So I'm sure you're opposed to the Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2017 then right?
    Yep, but not animatedly.  Some of the potential issues worry me, but overall I think it *could* be ok.   I could be talked in or out of it, but I'm shying against it.  I know a lot of other instructors and hard core guys that are 100% against the NRA and their bill on it.  CCW is and always has been a state level governed--inviting the federal government into CCW makes us "cling to our bibles and guns".
  • saluki2007
    Options
    billt01 said:
    johnnyp said:

billt01 said:

@lastword

LOL.  Never seen the probably has a roman number after his last name.  I don't care who you are, that's funny.  Is it true John?
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• JohnInCarolina
    edited April 2018
    Options
    billt01 said:
    johnnyp said:

billt01 said:

@lastword

LOL.  Never seen the probably has a roman number after his last name.  I don't care who you are, that's funny.  Is it true John?
    Nope.  My father’s name is Bill.  

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    billt01 said:
    johnnyp said:

billt01 said:

@lastword

Holy crap!  You’ve been arguing with your dad this whole time?
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Legume said:
    billt01 said:
    johnnyp said:

billt01 said:

@lastword

Holy crap!  You’ve been arguing with your dad this whole time?
    LOL, no.  My father did in fact give a sermon this past weekend, but he's not a fundie.  
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,767
    Options
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
  • saluki2007
    Options
    Image result for christmas story son of a **** gif
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Guns didn’t get into the schools until people started taking God out!
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    thetrim said:
    Sounds legit.  
  • StillH2OEgger
    StillH2OEgger Posts: 3,748
    Options
    thetrim said:
    So exactly which part(s) of the constitution are you promoting here?
    Stillwater, MN
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,350
    Options
    thetrim said:
    Still early, but that may well be the funniest thing I read on the webz today.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk