Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

ButtBlast 2018

Options

Comments

• Killit_and_Grillit
    Options
    Can't tell who's enjoying it more @Killit_and_Grillit or @caliking
    @GATraveller Oh I can promise you I will get much more enjoyment out of this. For a looooong time. 

@DMW easily the best 17 seconds on all of YouTube

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    I vaguely remember that happening! 
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • SandyHookEgger
    Options
    Waiting on a fresh batch of ingredients!
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    thetrim said:
    I vaguely remember that happening! 
    Yeah, I would guess sooooooooo.

It was a great time.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,976
    Options
    @GATraveller Oh I can promise you I will get much more enjoyment out of this. For a looooong time. 

@DMW easily the best 17 seconds on all of YouTube
    I have the other angle on this entire show.  I’ll see if I can’t get it uploaded tonight.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Anybody remember who was wearing this hideous, ridiculous, ugly hat?  You can see my plans for if it goes unclaimed.  Seems I vaguely recall a short, cigar smoking, Duke loving Californian who uttered epithets about Amerca’s favorite team.  Possible the guy adores bacon.  If anyone can help a brother out, please let me know.

Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • Dyal_SC
    Dyal_SC Posts: 6,054
    Options
    Looks like a great time was had!  Love the pix!  
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    We need a butt blast lost and found thread.  I have Tony's jacket and sunglasses, and a handle of Bulliet (evaporating quickly), plus a phone charger (but I'm also missing one)...
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    Anybody remember who was wearing this hideous, ridiculous, ugly hat?  You can see my plans for if it goes unclaimed.  Seems I vaguely recall a short, cigar smoking, Duke loving Californian who uttered epithets about Amerca’s favorite team.  Possible the guy adores bacon.  If anyone can help a brother out, please let me know.

Shoot it!

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • Dyal_SC
    Dyal_SC Posts: 6,054
    Options
    We need a butt blast lost and found thread.  I have Tony's jacket and sunglasses, and a handle of Bulliet (evaporating quickly), plus a phone charger (but I'm also missing one)...
    Agree @nolaegghead.  I still have a hat of yours around here somewhere.  I meant to mail it to you last year. 
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    bgebrent said:

$20.00, in it for you if you let me pull the trigger, twice.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Killit_and_Grillit
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    $20.00, in it for you if you let me pull the trigger, twice.
    $40 if you shoot it next year hanging from the flagpole of @northGAcock

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    JRWhitee said:
    bgebrent said:

Shoot it!
    Not worth the load. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,842
    Options
    Does this symbolize that @caliking has reached manhood?

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    DMW said:
    DMW said:
    Sat night after party in full swing - @caliking just chugged bourbon slushee right out of the bag.

I have video, but cell service will not support uploading and publishing to YoutYou.
    I’ll wait. 
    As promised:
    https://youtu.be/rgMDboTatjA

So good and I am not even remotely surprised. Sruti’s
    eyes could probably not roll any further back while this was going by on. Greatness. 
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options

Oh no!  Oh no!  No,no!

That was the best part. 
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • CTMike
    CTMike Posts: 3,247
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Did anyone happen to shoot any video of the pig winch in action? There are some folks on the Shirley Facebook page who want to see it in action.

Thanks. 
    MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Foghorn said:
    Does this symbolize that @caliking has reached manhood?
    "I got close!"
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    CTMike said:
    Did anyone happen to shoot any video of the pig winch in action? There are some folks on the Shirley Facebook page who want to see it in action.

Thanks. 
    Mike, I didn’t get video but I did get photos.  Here’s what I got.  And thanks again for the Woodford DO!

Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • RRog17
    RRog17 Posts: 562
    Options
    Brent was holding tight on his top secret smoked Pizza Meatballs. I happen to stumble upon the ingredients. If you need it, PM me...

Right certIn that Nicole’s handwriting though.
    Awesome! I wanted this! Those things were great!
    Canton, GA
    LBGE, Joe Jr., 28” Blackstone
  • JohnnyTarheel
    JohnnyTarheel Posts: 6,541
    Options
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    DMW said:
    DMW said:
    Sat night after party in full swing - @caliking just chugged bourbon slushee right out of the bag.

I have video, but cell service will not support uploading and publishing to YoutYou.
    I’ll wait. 
    As promised:
    https://youtu.be/rgMDboTatjA

So good and I am not even remotely surprised. Sruti’s
    eyes could probably not roll any further back while this was going by on. Greatness. 
    Per plan, she and caliprince were sent to bed soon after the pakodas were done. :smiley:

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • JohnnyTarheel
    JohnnyTarheel Posts: 6,541
    Options

Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    Hell just standing at the tail end watching the fire through the vents was pretty cool. 
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options

Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow