Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Briscuit

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
What is the target inernal temp for briscuit?

Comments

• JJ
    JJ Posts: 951
    Options
    Dr.Seuss,
    190-200*

• You guys are amazing! We,ve got multibillion dollar corporations in this country that can't put together a 24hr help line and just get a load of this forum!!
    I've been egging for just one month, though I've had my big Texas smoker for a few years. The egg's more fun!
    Today, I've got my double-decker rig complete with bolted-on drip pan. Bottom grill has a briscuit and a butt, brined, marinated, and rubbed. The upper deck is full of premium hot and parsely-cheese Italian sausage. I put the sausage on after the first eight hrs and that's basting the lower deck nicely once I got a real nice crust on the big boys. Then suddenly, I've got no info on the briscuit! But no problem cause JJ's manning the BBQ HOTLINE!! THANKS JJ.

• JJ
    JJ Posts: 951
    Options
    Dr. Seuss,
    We not corporations, just family.

• Well in that case, thank you my brother!

• Char-Woody
    Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Options
    Dr.Seuss, I think you got the swing of it already..!! Its the fun part that is most appealing..! We used to have a local call in radio talk show called "help your neighbor" with many great tips like you see here. It works!!
    Cheers to ya..
    C~W[p]