Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Benihana recipes....

Options
Sandbagger
Sandbagger Posts: 977
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
The wok post below reminded me of the site. You can cook most of this stuff in the wok with great success. [p]The ginger sauce is a fan favorite around our house. T[p]
[ul][li]http://www.benihana.com/recipes.asp[/ul]

Comments

• dhuffjr
    dhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    Options
    Sandbagger,
    Thanks! I love the ginger sauce in Japanese steak houses. I'm going to try this one soon![p]H

• Sandbagger
    Options
    dhuffjr, sure is good stuff. I find running the onions under water does make a difference and I do weigh the onion and ginger. I tried several times to wing it but, it always comes out better when I take the time to really follow the recipe. [p]T

• Chubby
    Chubby Posts: 2,955
    Options
    Sandbagger,[p]Thanks for the link....mucho appreciato![p]Evans
    I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
  • Sandbagger
    Options
    Chubby, for you my friend, a pleasure! No telling how may times I've called you from the grocery store with a question and you always have the correct answer. [p]We need to get you a show on the food channel: Stump the Chubster is brought to you by big green egg....whatcha think!

• AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Options
    Sandbagger,
    You inspired me to make the ginger saauce this afternoon, it is really good. Gonna use it on some stir fried shrimp and chicken tonight. I also made the salad dressing, great also. Thanks. -RP