Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Thanks WiseOne

WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
edited 3:36AM in EggHead Forum
Damn Bill.....
I just had a moment to finally actually look at the cookbook...had to take a deep breath and a pause after that first page....What an AWESOME tribute to KennyG you put in there....THIS cookbook will be a part of Big Green Egg history...So, Thanks for a wonderful job once again.[p]Wess

·

Comments

• djm5x9djm5x9 Posts: 1,342
    WessB:[p]What you said . . . Nice tribute to Kenny and a well laid out cookbook. Cooking pictures make all the difference! Thanks Bill!
    ·
  • dhuffjrdhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    WessB,
    I'll second that!

·
  • WessB,[p]I'll second that![p]I never actually met Kenny, even though I was there this year -- but thanks to Bill's tribute, I can see what a great debt we owe Kenny.[p]Many thanks, Bill.[p]Tom
    ·
  • great job - looks like it took a long time to compile and the photos catch the spirit of the fest

thanks for ALL your efforts - it's much appreciated
    ·
  • TroubleTrouble Posts: 276
    WessB,
    Thanks, indeed![p]Very nice work on the compilation of the recipes. As somebody else pointed out, the photos are a big help. I wish I had been there...maybe next year. [p]Thanks also for the tribute to KennyG. Nicely done.[p]Joyce

·
  • egretegret Posts: 4,035
    WessB,
    I'll second that! Wonderful job with this, Bill........

·