Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Here are some of our new favorite non-beef burgers: Italian Turkey Burger, Grilled Tuna Burger and Goat Cheese Portobello Burger. You’ll want to perfect these before football season starts up in a few weeks! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Update on My New Grill Toys

BobSBobS Posts: 2,485
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I invited a buddy over for dinner last night and he brought his camera, so I got some shots showing my new grill system and a fun cook.[p]The first picture is the "whole nine yards" on the new grill with one of the new grill extenders in place. You can see the chicken breasts (2) and thighs (6) as well as a roasted tater, the onion with jalapeno pepper, butter and soy sauce and the roasted peppers.[p]I did not set out to do anything special -- dusted the chicken with DP, Shaking the Tree (great stuff) and cooked the chicken direct at 300-350, for about 1 1/4 hours. You could hear the skin on the thighs crunch when you cut it and when you chewed it. Probably will never get it that good again![p]10-27-06Wholenineyardsonextendedgri.jpg[p]The second picture shows the "feet" on the second part of the extended grill. These babies fit like a glove![p]10-27-06FeetonExtendedGrill.jpg[p]The third picture is "yours truly" turning the peppers.[p]10-27-06BobCooking.jpg[p]No, 4 shows a bit more detail about the onion I cooked with a piece of a jalapeno pepper inside. The pepper did a number on the onion and the onion did a number on the pepper, This is a MUST DO cook that is EASY!!![p]10-27-06OnionwithJap.jpg[p]Here is a bit more detail to show the tater, onion, peppers and chicken. [p]10-27-06Chictatersonionpeppers.jpg[p]Finally, here is a shot of the table just before we dove in head first! I made Caesar Salad and added a nice red wine to finish the meal.[p]10-27-06ReadytoEat.jpg

Comments