Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New BGE products

Options
1235»

Comments

• stlcharcoal
    stlcharcoal Posts: 4,684
    Options
    Photo Egg said:
    Are BGE dealers required to carry a certain amount of BGE branded accessories that is dependent upon their store “level”? 

And what is the advantage of moving up the elementary scale?
    It has to do with the map on the BGE website, co-op ad money, etc.  I don't know how secretive they want us to be about it, so I won't go into detail.......but go play with the map radius/scaling and you'll see.
  • Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    Options
    johnnyp said:
    I was asking 
    I’m not a Facebook guy so I don’t know anything about going live.  Speculating but maybe because it was recorded on their platform it’s stuck there. Seems like even if that was the case they could/should have made the same type of look at our new goodies video for YouTube. 
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,094
    Options
    Photo Egg said:
    Are BGE dealers required to carry a certain amount of BGE branded accessories that is dependent upon their store “level”? 

They get better wholesale prices, they get lsted as a premium dealer, and not positive on this one, but I assume better support from BGE.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    Photo Egg said:

They get better wholesale prices, they get lsted as a premium dealer, and not positive on this one, but I assume better support from BGE.
    So at what level do they steal your products?
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • stlcharcoal
    stlcharcoal Posts: 4,684
    Options
    Photo Egg said:

Pricing and support are all the same, at least through our distributor.
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,895
    Options
    Hans61 said:
    johnnyp said:
    I was asking 
    I’m not a Facebook guy so I don’t know anything about going live.  Speculating but maybe because it was recorded on their platform it’s stuck there. Seems like even if that was the case they could/should have made the same type of look at our new goodies video for YouTube. 
    I'm not FB either, but after you click on the link then shortly the screen goes green. Then just click on "Not Now" and you can watch it.
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Austin  Egghead
    Austin Egghead Posts: 3,966
    Options
    I am sticking Tom and CGS.  His products are top notch and he will work with you to make you something the fits your needs.  
    Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx
  • GoldenQ
    GoldenQ Posts: 566
    Options
    If CGS makes one I will not buy from BGE  since CGS has been so good to us.
    I XL  and 1 Weber Kettle  And 1 Weber Q220       Outside Alvin, TX-- South of Houston