Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Jack’s Old South Opportunity

So my wife and I are set to attend next weekend (not this coming weekend). Her asthma has been acting up again and we are second guessing having her attend an outdoor event and be around a bunch of smoke, etc. I am still attending, but looking to sell her seat if possible. My seat was $795, hers was $695. I’m looking to get say $600 for her seat. Payment can be made in cash on the first day of class. 

She will still be driving down with me, and hanging in the hotel room during class for some much needed peace and quiet. 

Shoot me a PM if you’re interested. 

Mike
MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
Southeastern CT. 

Comments

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,352
    Mike, I'd love to join you if I could.  You would probably cut me a deal and let me grab it for $1200.  Someone is in for a treat. Have a great time, and I hope your wife's asthma clears up.     
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • GrillSgt
    GrillSgt Posts: 2,507
    Really sorry to hear that. 
  • Probably in her best interest to stay indoors, the pine pollen is kicking it hard down here in GA.
    St. Mary's, GA
  • CTMike
    CTMike Posts: 3,247
    Probably in her best interest to stay indoors, the pine pollen is kicking it hard down here in GA.
    I was in St. Mary’s last week for a friends retirement and noticed that as well. Another reason I am looking to sell her seat. 
    MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • CTMike said:
    Probably in her best interest to stay indoors, the pine pollen is kicking it hard down here in GA.
    I was in St. Mary’s last week for a friends retirement and noticed that as well. Another reason I am looking to sell her seat. 
    They are even bad for someone like me who has lived here all my life.  Find anything good to get into while you were here?  St. Marys is such an exciting place..... :o
    St. Mary's, GA
  • CTMike
    Seat is sold. 

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • CTMike
    CTMike said:
    They are even bad for someone like me who has lived here all my life.  Find anything good to get into while you were here?  St. Marys is such an exciting place..... :o
    Not really, flew in Thursday, retirement ceremony Friday, flew out Saturday morning. 

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • Have fun, @CTMike. I definitely did and learned tons. 
    South Jersey Pine Barrens. XL BGE , Assassin 24, Weber Kettle, CharBroil gasser, AMNPS