Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I do not believe a persons life could be any better or more blessed ! Not off topic!

Options
Ok I dont think this Is " off topic" since it includes  a half turkey breast done perfectly on my MM.
this morning our son and his wife advised us that in August we will be grandparents again... Of twin baby girls! They have already given us the most true joy we have ever experienced in our first grandaughter ,who is almost 4 years of age, going on 16! She and I have a date on her 6th birthday to walk under the Eiffel Tower in Paris , holding hands.
after getting over the shock of the announcement , I stopped by Publix, our local grocery store, purchased a half turkey breast  and headed home to the big green egg MM. My wife of 37 years teared up at the checkout counter just because the person in front of us was purchasing gerber  baby food....go figure!
With a temperature of 78 degrees outside.... And ....with the Temptations  singing in the  background , and after a few lite beers from Miller, I informed our new English bulldog pup ( 3 months old ) of the latest additions to our family. As you can see from the picture , he was not overwhelmed.
the turkey breast was   Outstanding! The day ? No words to describe!
Sarasota Fl. and  Lake Toxaway N.C. (and Novembers on the island of Kauai) (and April in France.... Don't hate on me for that)
BGE  medium and minimax
HOW  BOUT THEM GATORS !

Comments