Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Surf N Turf

Options
2»

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,349
    Options
    Hit that outta the park.  Nailed that finish.  Great cook right there.
    Learn something new every day here-Dam son for sure.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • EggObsessed
    Options
    Bravo, CenTex!!
    Kelley 
    Egging with No Joke Smoke (Bruce), enjoying small town life in Brenham, TX., the home of Blue Bell Ice Cream.  BGEs: XL, Medium,  1 MiniMax. 36" CookRite Commercial Griddle, and a Shirley Smoker.
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    You eat that whole mess by yourself? Bravo!
    I probably look like I did but I can’t put it away like I used too. Sucks cuz I eat less and I’m fatter than ever. #sucksgettingold
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • SmokingPiney
    Options
    That's a seriously righteous cook!

Well done! 
    South Jersey Pine Barrens. XL BGE , Assassin 24, Weber Kettle, CharBroil gasser, AMNPS 
  • Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    Options
    High quality there! Thanks for sharing 
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    That'll work!
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Hawg Fan
    Hawg Fan Posts: 1,517
    Options
    Where's @SGH when you need him?  That's the most appetizing meal I've seen in awhile.  Very nicely done!

Any road will take you there if you don't know where you're going.

Terry

Rockwall, TX
  • Dyal_SC
    Dyal_SC Posts: 6,052
    Options
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Hawg Fan said:
    Where's @SGH when you need him?  

Im currently just this side of Shell URSA TLP. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out.