Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

BGE Table Setups

DrZaiusDrZaius Posts: 1,481
edited 8:46PM in Using the Egg
I am new to this forum and I am finally stepping up my grillin game. I have registered for EGGTOBER fest and will be buying a BGE package. I was wonderin though, the nest is cool but I had ideas bout building my own custon table/mounting system. ANyone else done this already? Has anyone posted any plans in the forum? This is going to be cool! :P
This is the greatest signature EVAR!
·

Comments

• I built my table with a tile Top. And left an area to one side to build a cabinet. As for size, a buddy of mine built the 4' table and suggested that I build a 5'. After thinking about it, i built the 5' and added another foot to the other side of the egg, so my table is over all 6'. No regrets!!!

GLSP
    ·
  • any luck on getting a cover? mines alittle wider than the book, and the factory covers
    say they won't be big enough?
    ·
  • It's more work but I really think the table is a nice touch. I basically built the one on the BGE Site for the XL and used elements of Naked Wiz' design to add some finishing touches.

Check it out..... XLTable.jpg
    ·