Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

My wife won the large Egg!!!!!

AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I got home to Tucson late Sunday from ATL, and I'm already back in NC for a couple days. Haven't had much forum time. About 3/4 of the way through the raffle on Saturday afternoon my bladder became painfully aware of the beers I had consumed. I gave Kim my ticket and worked my way through the crowd to the porta potties. Crowds are pretty good about letting you out but getting back in is a different story so I just waited on the ramp until everthing ended, I couldn't hear anything from the speaker. As the crowd thinned I saw Kim, she had the biggest grin as she proudly proclaimed that she had won the large Egg. I would have given anything to have seen her when she realized she won, I have no doubt she went ballistic. -RP

Comments