Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you all had a big green St. Patrick’s Day! While you’re waiting for it to be Easter time, try some of the new recipes we’ve recently added to our website. One of our favorite dishes is the Easy Jambalaya with Beef, and our favorite sweet & savory treat is the Sweet Cream Crostini.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Eggtoberfest and Ga. Aquarium pics are up

WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
In case anyone missed the post below, the Eggtoberfest pics are in my "fests" section. I just added all of our pics from the Georgia Aquarium in the "saltwater reef" section of my website. That place was quite impressive. Have a look if you weren`t fortunate enough to make it there.[p]Wess
[ul][li]WessB`s[/ul]
·

Comments

• WessB,
    Lots of good pics brother. Sure wish I could have been there. Maybe next year. You gonna make it back to Texas again this year? Hope to see ya there.[p]Adios,
    Ryan

·
  • WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    1shot1kill,
    At this point we are talking about hitting the Florida fest instead this year...but it`s early yet. Thanks.[p]Wess

·
  • WessB,
    So does that mean the "Sally & Wess Tour" will be in San Francisco in 2008?
    -Smitty

[ul][li]Eggs by the Bay Eggfest[/ul]

-SMITTY     

from SANTA CLARA, CA

·
  • Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,768
    WessB,[p] OK now I really want to go diving.. [p] .o0(but my egg keeps calling me back)[p]
    ·
  • BurntRawBurntRaw Posts: 565
    WessB,
    Say it aint so![p]Who will I go to for Crown and Cokes when my beer runs out?[p]Oh man, that is just not right.[p]Florida instead of Texas???? It was Sandbagger wasn't it?

·
    SMITTYtheSMOKER,
    We are hoping to hit an extra fest, over the mandatory Atlanta nad Waldorf, in the next coming years...You are definately on the list...Lookin forward to it.[p]Wess

·
    BurntRaw,
    LOL...No it wasn`t Sandbagger...just kinda checking out the varieties.[p]Wess

·
  • YBYB Posts: 3,861
    WessB,
    I think we are going to the Florida fest also.
    Larry

·
  • WessB,
    Wess...nice pics! When we visited the aquarium several months ago the most impressive thing was the beluga whales.....an awesome sight!! Only thing I didn't like was the long waiting line....eheh. By the way, nice getting to meet you at the fest! Gene

·
  • YB, when and where is the Florida fest? We're sort of jazzed having just gotten back from the Eggtoberfest and may want to go too.

·
  • Bobby-QBobby-Q Posts: 1,993
    WessB,
    I know what your Varsity issue was now. You went to the wrong one. The one you went to is up on Jimmy Carter Blvd. the one everyone else went to was the original in Midtown on North Avenue.[p]Next year we'll get you straightened out and at the right one. I bet Frank or Henry or whatever his name is told you the closest one and not the one where everyone was.

·
    Bobby-Q,
    You are exactly right.."Jack" took us right to it..LOL....As far as the Varsity goes, making it once, just to say you did is prolly enough for us...LOL...We figured out from talking to others that we obviously went to the wrong one....Thanks for all you did last weekend involving the fest, you all kicked butt...[p]Wess

·
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    WessB,
    Thanks for providing such a nice site with pics. I told Tammy you had one of the best outdoor kitchen setups for eggs.
    I'm going to be bugging you a lot for pics and advice when I start mine next year.[p]Mike

·
    Car Wash Mike,
    No problem...all of the build details are on the website, but feel free to ask anything you need....It was pleasure finally meeting you.[p]Wess

·
  • WardsterWardster Posts: 681
    YB,
    That's what I like to hear boys!!!!!!!!!

·
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    WessB,
    Nice shots of the aquarium, did you get some inspiration for the home setup? Great meeting you last weekend. -RP

·
    AZRP,
    Already pushing the limits here at home...would cetainly love to have a larger set up, but we live in a very small house...Ditto the meeting..look forward to next time...[p]Wess

·
  • SSN686SSN686 Posts: 2,953
    Morning Eggin-smurff:[p]The Florida EggFest will be at the Silver River State Park just east of Ocala on March 16 & 17, 2007. There will be a webpage up just after January 1 with all the details. Hope to see you there.[p]Have a GREAT day!
    Jay

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

·
  • WessB,
    I dig the pics of your personal reef tank! I have a 55G Jaubert system - SPS, LPS & Softies. PM me or e-mail me offline and let's plan a frag swap.[p]banker john

·