Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Please let me know your thoughts

cbscbs Posts: 99
edited 11:24PM in EggHead Forum
We had an open house this weekend, and I spent a lot of time answering questions about the Eggs. It inspired me to use y'alls work and threw this Squidoo page. If you have a couple of minutes, please let me know what you think. If you have a page that you'd like added, let me know. Or, if you're page is on here and you want it taken off, let me know that too.[p]Thanks[p]http://www.squidoo.com/biggreenegg/[p]

Comments

• cbscbs Posts: 99

Okay, I was in a little hurry to make the post. Pleae ignore my errors. Thanks.

• WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    cbs,
    Looks like a very good start....clean, loads fast, you can by all means keep my link there...good luck with it.[p]Wess