Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

One last pic posting question

Morro Bay Rich
Morro Bay Rich Posts: 2,227
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
How does one get the little black camera icon to follow the post title to alert the viewer that pic are in the posting?[p]I'm using Photobucket and a Mac, if that makes a difference.

Comments

• Morro Bay Rich, when I use photobucket, I copy/paste the photobucket picture's URL address to the Optional Image URL box just below this box. Then if you want to add additional pictures, copy the Tag address under your photobucket picture and paste in this box where you like. I not on a MAC but it should still work. T
  • dhuffjr
    dhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    DSCF7824.jpg
    <p />Sandbagger,
    Trying it to see where the image shows up in the post....okay if you do that the picture is the first thing in the thread, then your text.

• dhuffjr, yes, with the icon, the picture shows up first. Without the icon, you can put the picture where you like by copy/paste the photo's photobucket Tag line. Maybe some one else will chime in with a different method. It was nice to hang with you a bit. T

• dhuffjr
    dhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    You as well. I'm am loving the wok for the Egg!