Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Comments

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,944
    JRWhitee said:
    DMW said:
    DMW said:
    Sitting in a hotel room in Indy. It's raining and 55* right now. Temps are going to crash overnight and bring freezing rain/ice, and then finally snow. My flight isn't until 1:00PM and I'm 15 minutes from the airport. Hopefully they'll have things cleared up by then, but I'm skeptical my flight will be on time.

On the upside, looks like Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy has a bit of documentary, and we now have proof:

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2003/jul/03/research.science

The dolphins are in charge. 
    Go to airport now.  Without delay.
    I'm really not all that concerned about getting to the airport tomorrow. I really see no reason to go sleep in the airport... 
    Does there hotel have a bar? If so, its all good.
    Jim....who sleeps on a bar?
    Mostly people walk into them.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    JRWhitee said:
    DMW said:
    DMW said:
    Sitting in a hotel room in Indy. It's raining and 55* right now. Temps are going to crash overnight and bring freezing rain/ice, and then finally snow. My flight isn't until 1:00PM and I'm 15 minutes from the airport. Hopefully they'll have things cleared up by then, but I'm skeptical my flight will be on time.

On the upside, looks like Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy has a bit of documentary, and we now have proof:

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2003/jul/03/research.science

The dolphins are in charge. 
    Go to airport now.  Without delay.
    I'm really not all that concerned about getting to the airport tomorrow. I really see no reason to go sleep in the airport... 
    Does there hotel have a bar? If so, its all good.
    Jim....who sleeps on a bar?
    I have been known to, whats your point?

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    This is shaping up to be an eventful evening on the forum. 
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,338
    SciAggie said:
    This is shaping up to be an eventful evening on the forum. 
    Just left the liquor store for a supply stock-up. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,168
    Freezing rain and snow predicted for Las Vegas too?? ;)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,338
    lousubcap said:
    A frigid 65 today...I actually had to put long pants on this morning. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• Ozzie_Isaac
    lousubcap said:
    A frigid 65 today...I actually had to put long pants on this morning. 
    Feel your pain.  I had condensation on my truck windshield this morning!!

A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,602
    Nice contrast to those gentleman pig ranchers to the west of you.
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Legume said:
    Nice contrast to those gentleman pig ranchers to the west of you.
    Thank you my friend. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    BACON!!!

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    @SGH - Nice appetizer, Scottie!
    @SGH - Nice appetizer, Scottie!
    Thanks brother.  

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• lousubcap
    @SGH- Welcome back on a more permanent basis.  Quite a contrast with the piggy and peppers.  Of course, they both start with the letter "P".  =)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • SGH
    lousubcap said:
    @SGH- Welcome back on a more permanent basis.  Quite a contrast with the piggy and peppers.  Of course, they both start with the letter "P".  =)
    I’m only back today and tomorrow. Sunday I will be heading offshore for 28 days. Hopefully i will have some time off after that my friend.  

Status- Standing by.

• lousubcap
    SGH said:
    I’m only back today and tomorrow. Sunday I will be heading offshore for 28 days. Hopefully i will have some time off after that my friend.  
    And here I thought somewhere in the past you thought you were gonna get landed in Mid-January.  I musta f'ed that up.  I get the drive to get the Caribbean island locked down ;)  Be careful out there.  
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Welcome back @SGH.  Good looking peppas!
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • g8golfer
    g8golfer Posts: 1,025
    @SGH you going to attend BB? 
  • Pork belly and Kimchi fried rice. 

@The_Stache  brought me some killer kimchi a few weeks ago and I saved some to do an Octopus and Kimchi pizza, but this definitely hit the spot tonight. 

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• SGH
    g8golfer said:
    Going to try to my friend.  

Status- Standing by.

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    SGH said:
    g8golfer said:
    Going to try to my friend.  
    https://youtu.be/BQ4yd2W50No
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • bucky925
    bucky925 Posts: 2,029
    Going to bed early, I have a baptist mens breakfast early tomorrow ...enjoy the night.  I will catch up tomorrow 

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    bucky925 said:
    Going to bed early, I have a baptist mens breakfast early tomorrow ...enjoy the night.  I will catch up tomorrow 
    Me too.  Will stay up a bit longer, tho.  Nite buddy.
    WTFO??  It's Friday where I am.  BTW I don't buy @nolaegghead and "stay up a bit longer, tho" as it will be quite well into Saturday at a minimum.  Now, I may fade to black soon in view of the enhanced rocket fuel load this evening.  
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,352
    Night, night @Sherryjames
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • SGH
    Made some spaghetti squash and meatballs. 

Status- Standing by.

• Ozzie_Isaac
    SGH said:

Perfect ratio of meatballs to squash!
  • Dobie
    Dobie Posts: 3,354
    SGH said:

Needs more anus 
    Jacksonville FL