Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Quiet Night on the Forum

Options
AZ Traveler
AZ Traveler Posts: 664
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
It sure is quiet tonight. Everyone has gone to the eggfest, gone to bed back east, or, watching the Mets Cards game. Wish I was in Hotlanta with the eggers. Hope everyone has a nice night. AZ

Comments

• fonchik
    fonchik Posts: 92
    Options
    I am here reading all the posts I missed today. I too am not going to Hotlanta but, staying in Minnesota to go night walleye fishing this weekend. Have a great night. -- Fonchik
  • Pharmeggist
    Pharmeggist Posts: 1,191
    Options
    AZ Traveler,
    I wish I was in Hotlanta too! Wish all our fellow eggers a egg-citing, egg-strodinary, eggerific, egg-fantastic time. I am calling it a night myself.[p]Regards, Pharmeggist

• icemncmth
    icemncmth Posts: 1,165
    Options
    AZ Traveler,[p]I think everyone in Atlanta is just plain selfish!!..The didn't have the decency to pay our way!! ..I guess I will just have to cook up something at my little old house and eat it alone with my wife...[p]The nerve of some people!!!!
  • SMITTYtheSMOKER
    Options
    AZ Traveler,[p]No Eggfest for me...but that Cardinal Pennant sure is sweet.[p]-Smitty

[ul][li]Eggs by the Bay[/ul]

-SMITTY     

from SANTA CLARA, CA

• UGAVET
    UGAVET Posts: 577
    Options
    AZ Traveler,
    guess everybody has hit the hay. i will be going to atlanta but only live about 1.5 hours away. not going to be able to do the meet and greet which i am sorry about but cant wait till saturday. my office thinks im nuts. chubby returned my call at work today and they couldnt believe some guy from texas was calling me about the egg.

• dhuffjr
    dhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    Options
    ugavet,
    Start bringing in lunch and sharing. Kinda the field of dreams/grill of dreams...."if they eat it they will want one".

• UGAVET
    UGAVET Posts: 577
    Options
    dhuffjr.
    i have actually cooked for 2 of our staff meetings and everyone loved it and constantly asks when im going to cook again. the egg can really make you look good. cant believe it took me this long to finally get one.

• Eggvis
    Eggvis Posts: 94
    Options
    AZ Traveler,[p] No worries Mate! We'll do it up right for ya indeed. I will be cooking som Tartlets an hope to see ya'll there!!!