Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Anyone remember this?

The problem with a problem is that you don't know it's a problem until it's a problem, and that is a big problem.
Holding the company together with three spreadsheets and two cans connected by a long piece of string.

Comments

• Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    I will let someone else click the link first....  =)B)
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Chubbs said:
    I will let someone else click the link first....  =)B)
    Happy New Year brother.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • RajunCajun
    RajunCajun Posts: 1,035
    It's the movie about Sherrif Buford Pusser.  
    The problem with a problem is that you don't know it's a problem until it's a problem, and that is a big problem.
    Holding the company together with three spreadsheets and two cans connected by a long piece of string.
  • TN_Egger
    TN_Egger Posts: 1,120
    Signal Mountain, TN
  • I thought I'd seen just about every variation on totally random threads here, but this is a new one. 
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,880
    edited January 2018
    This is no lie, but his cousin, also a Pusser, operated a rough and tumble tavern in a small town near us and he acted as his own bouncer. He has the well earned reputation of being a tough sum-b*tch!
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    I've actually never watched any of the movies, but I actually lived and worked in Selmer (withing McNairy county) before I moved back north.  It was...ugh...not what I was used to.
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    edited January 2018
    The Final Chapter is on GRIT TV right now.
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,125
    Is that you at Kjerag @RajunCajun
  • RajunCajun
    @DoubleEgger, negative grasshopper.
  • RajunCajun
    Focker said:

I caught part of it.  Watched all three many times when I was younger.  Good ole wholesome television.  My how times have changed.
  • Focker said:

I caught part of it.  Watched all three many times when I was younger.  Good ole wholesome television.  My how times have changed.
    It’s so much better. 
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,352
    The Rock's remake was certainly not necessary.
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    edited January 2018
    Focker said:

Agreed.  I enjoy watching the old stuff more than the new.  Caught the scene where Buford whooped the prisoner and another guy who bashed his Impala, great scene.  

Watched Walker Tx Ranger with Hulk Hogan in it the other day, great episode.
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."