Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Thank you Mad Max!

edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Last weekend I cooked a 7 pound chicken in the style of Mad Max's Turkey & Gravy. The recipe is great! My chicken turned out tender and juicy. It was slightly smoky and perfectly golden brown on top. For those of you who are not in the know, Mad Max's Turkey & Gravy recipe can be found on the Naked Whiz's website (http://www.nakedwhiz.com/madmaxturkey.htm). [p]Last weekend's chicken was a dry run for Thanksgiving. We are having the inlaws over, and I wanted to test the recipe before preparing it for an audience. [p]Thanks again Mad Max & Naked Whiz![p]-Tom E.
·

Comments

• gdenbygdenby Posts: 4,385
    Tom E,[p]Was that a plain roaster chicken or a capon?[p]gdenby

·
  • Tom E,
    glad it worked out good for you....keep your eyes open for my thursday morning turkey tips. ..now through thanksgiving. ...

·
  • MeinbmwMeinbmw Posts: 157
    Tom E,
    Seven pounds????!!!!!![p]What planet was this bird from?

·