Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

BG'eggers in Springfield, MO?

Any interest in a BG mini-eggfest in Springfield? I have only had mine 2 weeks, I have really "gotten the fever". Tonight a 7lb Boston Butt, rubbed and happy for 24 hrs, in @ 7:35 @ 250....16+ hours (give or take) from now, hopefully pulled pork heaven!
·

Comments

• BasscatBasscat Posts: 666
    budman1961,
    I'm down on Table Rock, so that sounds like a great idea to me. I was at Outdoor Home the week before Father's Day last spring, and judging from the crowd looking at the Eggs, there ought to be quite a few other Eggers around. Hope the pork turns out great (it almost always does!). Have you tried Egging pizza yet? It's wonderful stuff..

·
  • budman1961,[p]I am here in spfld.. You can count me in :-) I have had my egg for about 1.5 years and wish I would of bought one years ago..[p]EggerinMO
    ·
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    budman1961,
    Outdoor Home was trying to find enough eggers to take to Hotlanta, Charter bus with all the goodies. Anyway, I'm only a couple hours away. I'm in.[p]Mike

·
  • budman1961,[p]Very close to Springfield here and would definately be interested in a small egg-fest in the area
    ·
  • RRPRRP Posts: 15,834
    SmokinInMO,
    how was the pickle crop this year?

Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    ·
  • andyandy Posts: 10
    Off the eggg @ 11 am....only one problem at 3am fire nearly out. Added more char, 275 until 9:30 am, foil for 1.5 hrs, ............the butt broke into pieces and forked into wonderful moistness.[p]Very happy, not a single regret, high WAF, more importantly, good family fun![p]Andy
    ·