Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

BG'eggers in Springfield, MO?

Any interest in a BG mini-eggfest in Springfield? I have only had mine 2 weeks, I have really "gotten the fever". Tonight a 7lb Boston Butt, rubbed and happy for 24 hrs, in @ 7:35 @ 250....16+ hours (give or take) from now, hopefully pulled pork heaven!

• BasscatBasscat Posts: 706
    I'm down on Table Rock, so that sounds like a great idea to me. I was at Outdoor Home the week before Father's Day last spring, and judging from the crowd looking at the Eggs, there ought to be quite a few other Eggers around. Hope the pork turns out great (it almost always does!). Have you tried Egging pizza yet? It's wonderful stuff..

• budman1961,[p]I am here in spfld.. You can count me in :-) I have had my egg for about 1.5 years and wish I would of bought one years ago..[p]EggerinMO
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Outdoor Home was trying to find enough eggers to take to Hotlanta, Charter bus with all the goodies. Anyway, I'm only a couple hours away. I'm in.[p]Mike

• budman1961,[p]Very close to Springfield here and would definately be interested in a small egg-fest in the area
  • RRPRRP Posts: 16,757
    how was the pickle crop this year?

Dunlap, IL
  • andyandy Posts: 10
    Off the eggg @ 11 am....only one problem at 3am fire nearly out. Added more char, 275 until 9:30 am, foil for 1.5 hrs, ............the butt broke into pieces and forked into wonderful moistness.[p]Very happy, not a single regret, high WAF, more importantly, good family fun![p]Andy