Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

BG'eggers in Springfield, MO?

Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Any interest in a BG mini-eggfest in Springfield? I have only had mine 2 weeks, I have really "gotten the fever". Tonight a 7lb Boston Butt, rubbed and happy for 24 hrs, in @ 7:35 @ 250....16+ hours (give or take) from now, hopefully pulled pork heaven!

Comments

• Basscat
    Basscat Posts: 803
    budman1961,
    I'm down on Table Rock, so that sounds like a great idea to me. I was at Outdoor Home the week before Father's Day last spring, and judging from the crowd looking at the Eggs, there ought to be quite a few other Eggers around. Hope the pork turns out great (it almost always does!). Have you tried Egging pizza yet? It's wonderful stuff..

• budman1961,[p]I am here in spfld.. You can count me in :-) I have had my egg for about 1.5 years and wish I would of bought one years ago..[p]EggerinMO
    L and MM

Egging in the Ozarks

• Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    budman1961,
    Outdoor Home was trying to find enough eggers to take to Hotlanta, Charter bus with all the goodies. Anyway, I'm only a couple hours away. I'm in.[p]Mike

• budman1961,[p]Very close to Springfield here and would definately be interested in a small egg-fest in the area
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,880
    SmokinInMO,
    how was the pickle crop this year?

Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • andy
    andy Posts: 10
    Off the eggg @ 11 am....only one problem at 3am fire nearly out. Added more char, 275 until 9:30 am, foil for 1.5 hrs, ............the butt broke into pieces and forked into wonderful moistness.[p]Very happy, not a single regret, high WAF, more importantly, good family fun![p]Andy