Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Gyros, a blow by blow - vertical spit

Options
13»

Comments

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    If you Google Image search for the thread title, and scroll through them pic by pic, you should be able to find them. I found about 8 or 9 before giving up. Linked either to this site or BBQ Brethren. I assume the rest are there too, but I quit looking. They are in no particular order and if you try to open any of them, you get the PB blackmail message. You can see them in Google, but that's it.

Gyros, a blow by blow - vertical spit

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,518
    Options
    DocWonmug said:
    Well, here it is 2017, 5 years after the original post. I went back to refresh my memory on this since I had some left over pork trimmings I wanted to try this. And now that it is 5 years later, all the photos are gone. Does anyone have any of the original photos?
    It's the photobucket ransom thingy ... See @Hotch 's post in this thread for workaround to make the photos 'visible'. Worked like a charm for me, belated thanks to @Hotch
    http://eggheadforum.com/discussion/1209091/enable-third-party-hosting-ot  
    canuckland
  • Zippylip
    Zippylip Posts: 4,768
    Options
    DocWonmug said:
    Well, here it is 2017, 5 years after the original post. I went back to refresh my memory on this since I had some left over pork trimmings and I wanted to try this. And now that it is 5 years later, all the photos are gone. Does anyone have any of the original photos?
    here are some of them:

happy in the hut
    West Chester Pennsylvania
  • DocWonmug
    Options
    Man, thanks a bunch. This is exactly what I was looking for. I will save these so I have them next time.
    LBGE
  • Zippylip
    Zippylip Posts: 4,768
    Options
    no problem, it was a useful method to do this, hope it works out well
    happy in the hut
    West Chester Pennsylvania