Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggotoberfest

Options
Daddy Pat
Daddy Pat Posts: 32
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Daddy Pat registered and ready for a great weekend..cooking GAME DAY appetizers. What other tasty treats are on the menu???..this is the best day for eating..happy egging to all...Daddy Pat

Comments

• Wise One
    Wise One Posts: 2,645
    Options
    Daddy Pat, good point. And if everyone gets the recipes in, we'll put out another cookbook. Send them to me or to Bobby-Q and w'll make sure we get the collection together. As for me, I'm doing some "Georgia Red Wings" and I thnk I'll try "Schweineroulades" - rolled pork stuffed with pickle, carrot, mustard and a bit of sausage. These might even be game day treats themselves.

• dhuffjr
    dhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    Options
    Wise One,
    Schweineroulades sounds tasty...gonna have to track you down. I'm cooking adobo chicken with phillipino fried rice (tasty all by itself) and some Eggribs (think McRibb Eggified).