Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Facebook

Options
henapple
henapple Posts: 16,025
I have several egger friends on fb.... Enjoy following them and their views, families and activities. Tony Wotkiewicz if you want to fb me. 
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 

Comments

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    henapple said:
    Tony Wotkiewicz if you want to fb me. 
    Does "fb" stand for frigg bent over? 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    Options
    No Facebook for me but glad you enjoy it :-)
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    On there as well. I've long unfriended/unfollowed most everyone, but belong to several groups that are pretty fun to follow. 
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    Give me your tag 
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Happy birthday Tony
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • DMW
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    On there as well. I've long unfriended/unfollowed most everyone, but belong to several groups that are pretty fun to follow. 
    I had to go check and make sure we were still FB friends. You had me worried there for a minute...
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    My last social media thingy was myspace. 
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,338
    Options
    While I know big data has everything about me-I have not signed up for facebook, twitter, instagram or any other social media sites.  I am on linkedin but since my life is now so static I could probably give that a rest as well.  
    Seems that the more accumulated laps of the sun the more you work on "managing the lawn."  But I get a good amount of entertainment value right here.  And it's only Friday eve.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    DMW said:
    Jeremiah said:
    I had to go check and make sure we were still FB friends. You had me worried there for a minute...
    Religious, political, sad and gruesome posts have weeded out most. Pretty much down to rving groups, cooking groups, and funny stuff; "I'm not right in the head" "wot in tarnation" "that dingo stole my six pack" are good ones. "Fu@k it let's have a beer" was a great one but went political. 
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,171
    Options
    Glad I made the cut @Jeremiah
  • Toxarch
    Toxarch Posts: 1,900
    Options
    Got tired of people I haven't seen in years asking me to cook for them or people on diets complaining about the food pics. So I put most of the pics on Instagram. No more unwanted requests or complaints.
    Aledo, Texas
    Large BGE
    KJ Jr.

Exodus 12:9 KJV
    Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with fire; his head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof.

• johnnyp
    johnnyp Posts: 3,932
    Options
    done
    XL & MM BGE, 36" Blackstone - Newport News, VA
  • bluebird66
    bluebird66 Posts: 2,727
    Options
    henapple said:
    I have several egger friends on fb.... Enjoy following them and their views, families and activities. Tony Wotkiewicz if you want to fb me. 
    Just sent you a request, first name is Jabe.
    Large Egg with adjustable rig, Kick Ash Basket, Minimax and various Weber's.
    Floyd Va

• Randall_Lee
    Options
    On FB as well but enjoy a couple of RV groups one serious and one just for the fun, a couple of cooking groups, very little politics. Then friends and family.
    Niceville, Fl
  • Hotch
    Hotch Posts: 3,564
    Options
    I hide in the shadow of Shelly's FB!!
    Large BGE, MiniMAX BGE, 2 Mini BGE's, R&V Fryer, 36" Blackstone Griddle, Camp Chef Dual Burner 40K BTU Stove
    BGE Chiminea
    Prosper, TX
  • fence0407
    fence0407 Posts: 2,236
    Options
    Toxarch said:
    Got tired of people I haven't seen in years asking me to cook for them or people on diets complaining about the food pics. So I put most of the pics on Instagram. No more unwanted requests or complaints.
    I'm on Instagram for similar reasons. Feel free to add me (along with anyone else who wants): marksdoll
    Large - Mini - Blackstone 17", 28", 36"
    Cumming, GA  

• Toxarch
    Toxarch Posts: 1,900
    Options
    Instagram: 1man1keyboard
    Aledo, Texas
    Large BGE
    KJ Jr.

Exodus 12:9 KJV
    Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with fire; his head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof.

• blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Options

I've heard a lot about this face book.  Best to purchase a copy through Amazon?

Phoenix 
  • johnnyp
    johnnyp Posts: 3,932
    Options
    blasting said:

I've heard a lot about this face book.  Best to purchase a copy through Amazon?

Get it used. Not worth a new copy 
    XL & MM BGE, 36" Blackstone - Newport News, VA
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    My account name is Anonymous
    Tom is my number 1 friend on my Myspace. 
  • GregW
    GregW Posts: 2,677
    Options
    This forum is as social as it gets for me....
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,615
    Options
    Wait, this isn't Facebook?  It's all pictures of food and vacations?  How is this not Facebook?!
  • DMW
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Legume said:
    Wait, this isn't Facebook?  It's all pictures of food and vacations?  How is this not Facebook?!
    The Russians haven't posted divisive topics with the intent to create disunity and strife. Or have they...
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    DMW said:
    Legume said:
    The Russians haven't posted divisive topics with the intent to create disunity and strife. Or have they...
    I think there was a Russian dressing thread here somewhere... that got pretty heated.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    Sweet!  Just checked and I wasn't 86'd!!  
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....