Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Egg Nest For Sale

Options
WessB
WessB Posts: 6,937
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
To anyone coming to EGGFEST...
I will be purchasing one of the demo eggs at the event...and I will have no use for the brand new nest, as I`m building a table, if anyone would be interested in purchasing it, please feel free to E mail with your offer. At this time I would prefer to only sell it at the event to avoid all the shipping garbage, but if it doesn`t sell there I could make other arrangements.[p]Also I have been looking into the V rack BGE rack is porcelain coated for approx $24 I stumbled on to a steel one that claims to be nonstick for $7.99 from a store that should be local to most....as to not offend the board I wont post the store here, if you would like the details feel free to E mail me..
Thanks in advance
Wess

Comments

• GaDawg
    GaDawg Posts: 178
    Options
    WessB,
    If you can't sell the nest, be advised that a BGE
    chimenea fits perfectly in the large nest.
    Chuck

• Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    Options
    WessB,[p]You might be able to work a deal with Seasonal Distributors (the hosts of Eggfest2001) on the nest. They should be able to keep it and sell it to someone - maybe at Eggfest2001 that day. [p]Like GaDawg said, the Chimenea fits the nest and they are giving one of those away at Eggfest2001 (April 28 Waldorf, MD) as well as a Mini Egg. You might win that rascal.[p]Tim

[ul][li]- - - - EGGFEST2001 APRIL 28 - - - -[/ul]
  • WessB
    Options
    GaDawg,
    Thnks for all the advise, I will keep that in mind..[p]Tim...I did speak with them first..they said they didn`t want to get something started by doing that, as in do for one have to do for all, but they would make an announcement at Eggfest for me if I would like[p]Thanks..
    Wess

• char buddy
    Options
    Tim M,
    i want that mini. I need that mini. I gotta have that mini for vacationing and business travel a la KennyG - the man.[p]

• WessB
    Options
    char buddy,
    That mini will look good on my boat...LOL

• Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    Options
    WessB,[p]I have a large and small Egg - no need for a mini but the Chiminea, that they are also giving away, offers interesting ideas. I have lots of wood to burn. You guys fight over the mini.[p]
    Tim

• WessB
    Options
    Tim M,
    LOL...no fightin..but may the best man win...or woman as the case may be...LOL
    I just wanna get my large, get it home, and start cookin[p]Wess

• Cornfed
    Cornfed Posts: 1,324
    Options
    WessB,[p]I'll settle this really easily - the mini is mine. I should have won last year but I think the rafflers (is that a word?) were confused and didn't realize that I should win. The mini would be nice for tailgates.[p]Actually and in all honesty, that halcogrills.com deal is pretty good. $120 with free shipping... If I give in and get one from there before April, then I'll give up my claim for the E2K+1 mini and start fighting with TimM over the chiminea :)[p]Cornfed
  • WessB
    Options
    Cornfed,
    Everyone is talking about that chimenea...never seen the price on one anywhere...what do they sell for???
    A friend has one but not made by BGE, the thing works great sitting next to his hot tub....he will also be attending Eggfest and getting a demo egg !!!![p]Wess

• Cornfed
    Cornfed Posts: 1,324
    Options
    WessB,[p]Not sure what they sell for. I think JJ has one. Perhaps he has an idea. I truly have no need for one at present since I have no deck or hot tub. It would be cool to get one for the future, though, when I get a nice more permanent residence with a big porch/deck, large BGE or two in a table (or two), etc... For the past few years, I've been maximizing my flexibility for work and school and travel for work by living in an apartment with month to month rent. I've been saying this for a while, but I may decide to settle into a place soon.[p]Now that I've swayed completely off topic without answering your question, it's back to work for me...[p]Cornfed