Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Throwback Thursday

Options
124»

Comments

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Buffalo test......

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Still alive :clap:

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    Long before I had a table. Sept 7, 2013 was my very cook on my LG. Packer, c.o.t.c., and smoked baked beans. 

LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Options
    Lit said:
    RRP said:
    Lit said:
    RRP said:
    Lit said:
    Any new egg owners out there you should not put food on when there is white smoke this thick. 
    I really DO pity you! I MEAN IT! You just are so consumed with your hatred of me and I do not understand why. 
    You are super annoying Ron. You can't ever be wrong. You can't laugh at yourself. You think you are so great that you never once question am I being a douche you go straight to thinking the other person must have emotional issues. The guy posted a funny picture of you in this thread it's funny laugh at yourself but no you cry every time it's posted and try to explain you just won a contest and you are the best. If I wore that I would have it framed on my wall cause yes it's funny. I guess the short answer is you are annoying.
     I guess I will just drop it now, but knowing that I annoy YOU so much makes me happy - though honestly, I still pity you, you poor thing.
    I would expect nothing less from you Ron. I am truly tormented every day by my horrible life with my beautiful wife and kids. My junk still working just makes every day so much worse I truly wonder how I'm gonna make it from day to day. My life is horrible. Or maybe your just an old miserable man Ron that hasn't been able to get excited in 20 yrs. No it must be me. 

I just came here to say that I agree with Lit...his wife actually is pretty HOT!  :whistle:
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    edited September 2017
    Options
    cazzy said:
    Lit said:
    RRP said:
    Lit said:
    RRP said:
    Lit said:
    Any new egg owners out there you should not put food on when there is white smoke this thick. 
    I really DO pity you! I MEAN IT! You just are so consumed with your hatred of me and I do not understand why. 
    You are super annoying Ron. You can't ever be wrong. You can't laugh at yourself. You think you are so great that you never once question am I being a douche you go straight to thinking the other person must have emotional issues. The guy posted a funny picture of you in this thread it's funny laugh at yourself but no you cry every time it's posted and try to explain you just won a contest and you are the best. If I wore that I would have it framed on my wall cause yes it's funny. I guess the short answer is you are annoying.
     I guess I will just drop it now, but knowing that I annoy YOU so much makes me happy - though honestly, I still pity you, you poor thing.
    I would expect nothing less from you Ron. I am truly tormented every day by my horrible life with my beautiful wife and kids. My junk still working just makes every day so much worse I truly wonder how I'm gonna make it from day to day. My life is horrible. Or maybe your just an old miserable man Ron that hasn't been able to get excited in 20 yrs. No it must be me. 

I just came here to say that I agree with Lit...his wife actually is pretty HOT!  :whistle:
    Boricua FTW!
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,180
    Options
    cazzy said:
    Lit said:
    RRP said:
    Lit said:
    RRP said:
    Lit said:

Boricua FTW!

• pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    Oldest on my phone. 2014. 
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    Dyal_SC said:
    Deleted several years worth of old grilling pix from photobucket because Raichlen kept using my and @Griffin 's pictures without our permission.  Here is an old calzone pic though. 

Humble brag. 
  • Dyal_SC
    Dyal_SC Posts: 6,053
    Options
    Dyal_SC said:
    Deleted several years worth of old grilling pix from photobucket because Raichlen kept using my and @Griffin 's pictures without our permission.  Here is an old calzone pic though. 

Humble brag. 
    LOL. It ticked me off though because he had "By Steven Raichlen" written next to it. 
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    Dyal_SC said:
    Dyal_SC said:

Humble brag. 
    LOL. It ticked me off though because he had "By Steven Raichlen" written next to it. 
    If only we knew someone in white collar crime...
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    Dyal_SC said:
    Dyal_SC said:

Humble brag. 
    If only we knew someone in white collar crime...
    Exactly. Someone capable. 
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • GATraveller
    Options
    First brisket home run!

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA