Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: Friday discussion: OT

Options
I am wondering why @Lit would ever bother to open one of Rons threads, let alone comment on it???? Any ideas? I'm stumped! Thanks for your insights in advance. 

Comments

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,767
    Options
    could be lots of things, hates his life, job, wife, found out rons the father of his kids =)=)=)
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,186
    Options
    By posting this, you're clearly trying to egg on behavior that you claim to lament. I posted a legitimate egghead related thread yesterday and it went a little sideways when someone posted the infamous Ron pic. You are trying to keep the fire going on a Friday no less.  :|
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    could be lots of things, hates his life, job, wife, found out rons the father of his kids =)=)=)
    My kids are under 20. Ron is not the father.
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    By posting this, you're clearly trying to egg on behavior that you claim to lament. I posted a legitimate egghead related thread yesterday and it went a little sideways when someone posted the infamous Ron pic. You are trying to keep the fire going on a Friday no less.  :|
    Actually I was hoping to stop it through peer shaming. But, I never looked at it like you did. My bad maybe. 
  • GrillSgt
    GrillSgt Posts: 2,507
    Options
    Cowboy lump. Period. End of story. 
  • fishlessman
    Options
    Lit said:
    My kids are under 20. Ron is not the father.
    so that rules out ron not being the father...... =)
    fukahwee maine

• Lit
    Options
    What do you think Petey? I'm sitting here holding my breath waiting for your psychological analysis. I must be really miserable right? Tell me how bad my life must be to think Ron is annoying. 
  • Lit
    Options
    Actually I was hoping to stop it through peer shaming. But, I never looked at it like you did. My bad maybe. 
    You big bully Petey. 
  • tarheelmatt
    Options
    This is Pete and his boyz after he clicked "Post Discussion" 

reaction loop excited shocked snap GIF
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Options

I almost didn't find tonight's thread.  Usually their titled Delete.

Phoenix 
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    edited September 2017
    Options

EDIT:  Probably should have posted this in the "Throwback Thursday" thread?!?!?

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • fishlessman
    Options

lits second row down 3rd left to right =) now its all making sense
    fukahwee maine

• Lit
    Options

lits second row down 3rd left to right =) now its all making sense
    They look a little more Maine than Georgia.
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    Options
    If you don't like the slurs, belittling, bullying, mockery, there's the door. >>>[]
    And don't let it hit your a$$ on the way out. =)  
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• GATraveller
    Options
    Are there any black Amish?

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • Lit
    Options
    Focker said:
    If you don't like the slurs, belittling, bullying, mockery, there's the door. >>>[]
    And don't let it hit your a$$ on the way out. =)  
    You talking to Petey?
  • pgprescott
    Options
    Lit said:
    What do you think Petey? I'm sitting here holding my breath waiting for your psychological analysis. I must be really miserable right? Tell me how bad my life must be to think Ron is annoying. 
    So why even open his threads? You are a miserable one. I totally understand that you could easily be annoyed by Ron or me or others, but if it's so annoying, why bother? Masochist?
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Has anyone even mentioned anus?

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    SGH said:
    If not, why?

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Lit
    Options
    SGH said:
    SGH said:
    If not, why?
    Doubt Rons into that plus he has that issue ya know. 
  • Lit
    Options

Lit said:
    So why even open his threads? You are a miserable one. I totally understand that you could easily be annoyed by Ron or me or others, but if it's so annoying, why bother? Masochist?
    God bless you. Cause I'm super interested in his day to day life. You know he was the first to figure out the food saver preserves food items? Just the other day he figured out you could reheat food in a sous vide. Pam sprays different when it's cold. Almost like oil thickens at low temps. Dudes a genius man. 
  • pgprescott
    Options
    Good grief! I just skimmed the thread you refer to! Sad. I missed that one. 
  • g8golfer
    g8golfer Posts: 1,025
    Options
    On a side note my business is up 30% since Nov 2016. MAGA. This should get some ppl fired up. 
  • Sea2Ski
    Sea2Ski Posts: 4,088
    Options
    That is a damn good question @GATraveller
    I do want to know the answer now. 
    --------------------------------------------------
    Burning lump in Downingtown, PA or diesel in Cape May, NJ.
    ....just look for the smoke!
    Large and MiniMax
    --------------------------------------------------

Caliking said:   Meat in bung is my favorite. 
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Sea2Ski said:
    That is a damn good question @GATraveller
    I do want to know the answer now. 
    Yes, there are, but fairly rare.

Oh, and some folks have thin skin.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    Don't be hard on him... He's a softy
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • nooneinparticular
    Options
    I'm fairly new here, but from what I can observe...RRP, pgprescott, and Focker need to get together in a nice quite place for a three-way.
  • Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    Options
    I'm fairly new here, but from what I can observe...RRP, pgprescott, and Focker need to get together in a nice quite place for a three-way.
    You'll fit in fine.

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Acn said:
    You'll fit in fine.
    As long as you enjoy overrated overcooked sh!tty cuts of beef, cooked low and slow over neutral flavored lump.  ;)
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• pgprescott
    Options
    A true coward! Troll account!