Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Work Sharp WSKTS-KO Knife and Tool Sharpener (Ken Onion Edition) on sale for $39.95. Free ship.

Options
124»

Comments

• Toxarch
    Toxarch Posts: 1,900
    Options
    How did someone get a bad review for NT posted? The other day, I submitted a good review of the product and said don't buy from NT and Amazon rejected it. But someone else got a bait and switch review posted.
    Aledo, Texas
    Large BGE
    KJ Jr.

Exodus 12:9 KJV
    Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with fire; his head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof.

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,043
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Nvr mind.  Adios.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • Eggdicted_Dawgfan
    Options
    Amazing how many grown crybabies there are. Someone made an obvious mistake and some feel they need to go as far as leaving multiple bad reviews and never doing business with them again? Man if this is such a huge problem in your life you must really have it made otherwise. Get over it. And if you can't get over it buy it for the correct price. Simple. 
    Snellville, GA

• Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    Amazing how many grown crybabies there are. Someone made an obvious mistake and some feel they need to go as far as leaving multiple bad reviews and never doing business with them again? Man if this is such a huge problem in your life you must really have it made otherwise. Get over it. And if you can't get over it buy it for the correct price. Simple. 
    It's not just the pricing mistake I ordered before 8am and didn't get a cancellation notice until 2pm so the belts I ordered for it didn't get cancelled in time so now I have to either just eat the $14 or spend the time to print out the return label and drop it off at a UPS store. My loss of time is worth more than they would have lost if they just honored the order and now I am out based on their mistake not them. 
  • Eggdicted_Dawgfan
    Options
    I have no clue what your time is worth but from some of your post here I'm guessing not much. But the key is that you feel better once you are done with your tantrum. Good luck! 
    Snellville, GA

• Eggdicted_Dawgfan
    Options
    You could be in TX or FL wading in waist high water. 
    Snellville, GA

• Spaightlabs
    Options
    Lit said:
    It's not just the pricing mistake I ordered before 8am and didn't get a cancellation notice until 2pm so the belts I ordered for it didn't get cancelled in time so now I have to either just eat the $14 or spend the time to print out the return label and drop it off at a UPS store. My loss of time is worth more than they would have lost if they just honored the order and now I am out based on their mistake not them. 

If that $14 is gonna blow the lid off this month let me know and I will send you a check.  You can keep the belts and then if you find a sharpener later after going to 300 garage sales and spending 800 hours jacking around you will already have the belts.

And before you say 'it's the principle', no it isn't.
  • Lit
    Options
    Lit said:

If that $14 is gonna blow the lid off this month let me know and I will send you a check.  You can keep the belts and then if you find a sharpener later after going to 300 garage sales and spending 800 hours jacking around you will already have the belts.

And before you say 'it's the principle', no it isn't.
    It's not the principle it's my time to return the belts. I didn't need the sharpener in the first place I use stones and strops but I thought it was a good deal on another toy. I don't remember the last time I went to a garage sale if I want something I usually buy it I just don't want that very bad to spend the $140 on it. 
  • Lit
    Options

You could be in TX or FL wading in waist high water. 
    My parents are right outside of Tampa and my brother is in Boca nobody is wading in waist deep water. Also the crap could be worse argument is about the dumbest argument there is. 
  • Lit
    Options

I have no clue what your time is worth but from some of your post here I'm guessing not much. But the key is that you feel better once you are done with your tantrum. Good luck! 
    Tantrum because I gave them bad reviews? You sucking Rons **** again?
  • Eggdicted_Dawgfan
    Options
    It wasn't an argument. It was a statement to help you  put your problem into perspective. Obviously it went right over your head.

And why can you not visit this forum without having Ron on your mind/radar. He's just an average guy. No need to get so excited every time you get the chance to think of him. Cheers
    Snellville, GA

• Lit
    Options
    It wasn't an argument. It was a statement to help you  put your problem into perspective. Obviously it went right over your head.

And why can you not visit this forum without having Ron on your mind/radar. He's just an average guy. No need to get so excited every time you get the chance to think of him. Cheers
    Well thanks I see everything so clearly now with your help. 
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Lit said:

Well thanks I see everything so clearly now with your help. 
    This pissing match is tired. Keep it up if you have nothing better to do. Or...  c'mon. 
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    Options
    Insert lit-binky here.
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• bgebrent
    Options
    Focker said:
    Insert lit-binky here.
    Any binky Brandon. Hopefully quiet. 
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    I missed out on that deal. When I click the link it says $137 bucks. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Lit
    Options
    Focker said:
    Insert lit-binky here.

• bgebrent
    Options
    SGH said:
    I missed out on that deal. When I click the link it says $137 bucks. 
    Keep clicking Scottie! =)
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    I need to start working less. Every time I go on a shutdown or turnaround, all the good **** goes on sale. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Lit said:
    Focker said:
    Insert lit-binky here.

Lol.  A clump of that Holy Sh!t in a piehole will pipe things down.
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• bgebrent
    Options
    Carry on gentlemen.