Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    This one is better.

=======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Hook_emHornsfan_74
    Options
    Getting gas in spicewood texas. Looks like I'm going to be here a while. Nothing like a whole state panicking and thinking we are going to run out of gas. Glad we brought be wife's car and not mine. 
    Midland, TX XLBGE
  • MrA46221
    Options
    Boston Butt wrapped in bacon and stuffed peppers for dinner. 
  • thetrim
    Options
    I stopped for gas in Fort Myers today and the first place I went to had bags over ALL the gas nozzles. I thought ooops, I'm only 150 miles from home. I was very low on gas, luckily the next place was only a few miles away and had plenty.
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    Sitting in San Diego waiting on a plane. Supposed to board @5:40. Plane's in LA. Gonna be a long day. 
    Fogged in?
    Yep. Boarded now so no biggie. Still make my connection. 
    I figured a high level exec like yourself would have access to the Company's G650
    Believe it or not, we don't have a corporate jet. No way our CEO would go for that. He's very frugal. He flies commercial unless he gets in a bind. 
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    Options
    Love those old slides
    https://youtu.be/0MUhHzP8wyw

Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• Dyal_SC
    Dyal_SC Posts: 6,052
    Options
    MrA46221 said:
    Boston Butt wrapped in bacon and stuffed peppers for dinner. 
    Woah...   :heart:
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Legume said:
    Went healthy tonight. Brisket frito pie.

My coronaries are quivering. Looks delicious. 
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Options
    Legume said:

I see all the food groups.  Simple is good.
    Phoenix 
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,174
    Options
    Legume said:

I see that the brisket wasn't needed for emergency shoe repairs. 
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    That is screaming for a nice bottle of Temp, and me. Looks delicious @Legume
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • thetrim
    Options
    Admit what you did...
    Admit what you did...
    Admit what you did, Dave...
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,051
    Options
    Just got done shaving my dogs head, applying iodine, and Neosporin.  4th time she has tangled with coyotes.  I was even outside with her, just on the other side of the patio.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • thetrim
    Options
    Dog fights are no joke.   Scary.   Hope your pups ok.  
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,836
    Options
    Firing up another pit. 

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• Zeiger88
    Options
    Did a 5.5 pound pork butt yesterday ran 12 hours on one load of royal oak and hickory chunks but forgot to take a picture of the finished product I was way to drunk
    BGE XL June 2017 Flameboss 300 February 2018 Mini max July 2018 Lima, Ohio 
  • YukonRon
    Options
    Zeiger88 said:
    Did a 5.5 pound pork butt yesterday ran 12 hours on one load of royal oak and hickory chunks but forgot to take a picture of the finished product I was way to drunk
    12 hours of cooking and drinking will cause that. Better luck next time. 
    Nice yard.

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • YukonRon
    Options
    Foghorn said:
    Firing up another pit. 
    Way. To. Go. Dude.

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • DoubleEgger
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Just got done shaving my dogs head, applying iodine, and Neosporin.  4th time she has tangled with coyotes.  I was even outside with her, just on the other side of the patio.
    That sucks. Do they let you kill yotes 24/7/365 there? 
  • YukonRon
    Options
    That sucks. Do they left you kill yotes 24/7/365 there? 
    Four times, they should. Sorry for your dog. When they become threatening, like you had mentioned, they are target worthy.
    Hope your pup gets better soon.

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Dredger
    Dredger Posts: 1,468
    Options
    Getting ready to make guacamole, salsa, and meat filling for nachos. Transferring Coronas from the garage fridge to the kitchen fridge. Gonna watch the Clemson game later in the day. What better way to celebrate my 66th trip around the sun?
    Large BGE
    Greenville, SC
  • YukonRon
    Options
    Dredger said:
    Getting ready to make guacamole, salsa, and meat filling for nachos. Transferring Coronas from the garage fridge to the kitchen fridge. Gonna watch the Clemson game later in the day. What better way to celebrate my 66th trip around the sun?
    Happy Birthday to you my dear friend.
    66? I would have sworn the earth had not even traveled that far for you, maybe 1/2 that distance.

I think you are bee essing us.

That looks like a heck of a spread of food for Y'all, enjoy your day. I will also celebrate raising a glass in your honor.

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • DoubleEgger
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    That sucks. Do they left you kill yotes 24/7/365 there? 
    Four times, they should. Sorry for your dog. When they become threatening, like you had mentioned, they are target worthy.
    Hope your pup gets better soon.
    It's open season all the time in Georgia for those turds. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Dredger said:
    Wow 66 - congrats!  Sounds like a great day - enjoy it!
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Dredger
    Dredger Posts: 1,468
    Options
    Thank you so much @YukonRon. Just blessed with good genes. I was still getting carded in bars and the liquor store when I was in my 30's. Not so much now, lol. Since I never thought I would make it this long given my lifestyle, raise a few glasses for me. I sure know that I'm going to.  =) I'll take some pics later today of the Mexican feast.
    Large BGE
    Greenville, SC