Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I Shoved A Turkey In The Mini

Options
2»

Comments

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    But have you stuffed the mini in a turkey?
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,027
    Options
    DMW said:
    But have you stuffed the mini in a turkey?
    @DMW I was going to save it for another post but I'll give you a little preview since you asked...

"The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Rascal
    Rascal Posts: 3,923
    Options
    Tried that once but  had to hold the lid shut until it quit kickin'~~~
  • bjeans
    bjeans Posts: 191
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Love the perseverance and the cook! I have to show this thread to our dealer. He considers the mini (not the minimax) a novelty item so doesn't carry them. 
    Ex LBGE owner and current BGE liker 
  • WeberWho
    Options
    bjeans said:
    Love the perseverance and the cook! I have to show this thread to our dealer. He considers the mini (not the minimax) a novelty item so doesn't carry them. 
    Thanks much! @bjeans The local Ace here in town had a small BGE sit on the showroom floor for over 2 years. I found it on clearance one day as they were done trying to sell it. Not a whole lot of love for small eggs this north of the country. My small is my favorite egg to cook on!
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,180
    Options
    Stellar as always. 
  • WeberWho
    Options
    Stellar as always. 
    Thank you DoubleEgger!

Minnesota