Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Off Topic, Kind of...

Options
Gfw
Gfw Posts: 1,598
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Yesterday I was playing with my BBQ web site and decided to add streaming video of my BGE in action - If you have the Windows Media plug-in installed, check it out. Click on the 'BGE at Work' links.
[ul][li]BGE at Work![/ul]

Comments

• Bama Fire
    Bama Fire Posts: 267
    Options
    Gfw,[p]Can I make your Chilli a day ahead and then simmer it on the EGG for 3 or 4 hours the day I want to eat it?[p]Thanks![p]Bama Fire[p]
  • Gfw
    Options
    Bama Fire, never done that, but I don't know why it wouldn't work - I'm assuming that you are going to simmer the meat, add all the ingrediants together, and hold refrigerated until the day you want to cook.

• Bama Fire
    Bama Fire Posts: 267
    Options
    Gfw,
    That was my plan -- just to get everything cooked and into the final pot then stick it in the refrigerator until tomorrow then pull it out and simmer until kickoff or halftime. I think it'll work.[p]I'll let you know how it turns out![p]Bama Fire

• Gfw
    Options
    Bama Fire, we'll both be doing chili tomorrow - after making some more Mexican Meatloaf (for later in the week) I'm off to the store for the fixns for a little Black Bean Chili.[p]