Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Busy weekend Eggin (pic heavy)

2»

Comments

• Monty77
    Monty77 Posts: 667
    Great cooks but I don't expect anything less from you! Too bad can't attend Niagara this year.
    I looked for you and I was informed that you may have had to work?  I always look forward to your cooks as you have something unique to offer the crowds.  The other lady I always see there and at Pittsburgh Eggfest was not there either, she usually does chocolate and desserts I believe.  Needless to say, you were both missed at the Niagara Eggfest.  
    Large BGE 2011, XL BGE 2015, Mini Max 2015, and member of the "North of the Border Smokin Squad" Canadian Outdoor Chef from London, Ontario, Canada

https://www.flickr.com/photos/monty77/

• Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,457
    I had visitors from abroad. Our cooks are 'different' to first time visitors but boring to repeat tasters since we recycle the menu year after year  :)

Patty-O is the lady from Beaver Falls just north of Pittsburgh, great egghead and friend.  We missed her last year too, she was a fixture at Niagara!
    canuckland
  • Monty77
    Monty77 Posts: 667
    I had visitors from abroad. Our cooks are 'different' to first time visitors but boring to repeat tasters since we recycle the menu year after year  :)

Patty-O is the lady from Beaver Falls just north of Pittsburgh, great egghead and friend.  We missed her last year too, she was a fixture at Niagara!
    Thanks, I could not remember her name and I missed Pittsburgh Eggfest this year due to work.  
    Large BGE 2011, XL BGE 2015, Mini Max 2015, and member of the "North of the Border Smokin Squad" Canadian Outdoor Chef from London, Ontario, Canada

https://www.flickr.com/photos/monty77/