Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Would you wear this?

Options

Comments

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,107
    Options
    I would not, but I would chuckle if I saw it.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • GrillSgt
    GrillSgt Posts: 2,507
    Options
    Not for me but not offended either. 
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options

Or is this a little too suggestive? I think it's funny but would be reluctant to wear it a family picnic or church BBQ

:)) image
    I'd hazard that if you'd only be "reluctant to wear it to a family picnic or church BBQ", then you either keep extremely liberal company or have very, very poor judgement.  ;)
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    JRWhitee said:
    Maybe to an Eggfest
    I've worn worse. 
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options

I'd wear it. A little tame for what I already do wear.
    You seen like a "comme des fuckdown" kinda guy.. :)
    You have no idea. 
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,350
    edited August 2017
    Options
    It's funny in it's own juvenile way. But that's the kind of shirt I would expect to see worn by somebody here: http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    JRWhitee said:
    Maybe to an Eggfest
    I've worn worse. 
    I thought you said "figs"!
    JRWhitee said:
    Maybe to an Eggfest
    I've worn worse. 
    I thought you said "figs"!
    I don't think I made a lot of friends with that one but I thought it was hilarious. That was also the same night Scottie told me that if he ever met "that Conway Twitty" he would bury him on the back 40 of his place just outside of Biloxi. I told him I didn't blame him. That guy was an as$hat. 
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options
    I was once given a green t-shirt that featured an outline of a map of Syria and included text that read "Why so Syria?!". This was at the height of the Dark Night movie ("why so serious?") and also at the height of the Syrian refugee crisis.

I'm no fuddy-duddy, but I wouldn't even wear this around the house. 
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,487
    Options
    Botch said:
    Heh, what timing!  Next weekend I'm entering my very first barbeque contest, and I ordered a custom, risque apron that, hopefully, skates the line.  Will post a pic when I get it.   ;))
    I know I posted it elsewhere; it had a pic of a BGE and the phrase, "Cooking with gas?  Faux Que!"
    Nobody on base said a thing about it, I was crushed.  

"Pro-Life" would be twenty students graduating from Sandy Hook next month  

• buzzvol
    buzzvol Posts: 534
    Options
    Botch said:I
    Botch said:
    Heh, what timing!  Next weekend I'm entering my very first barbeque contest, and I ordered a custom, risque apron that, hopefully, skates the line.  Will post a pic when I get it.   ;))
    I know I posted it elsewhere; it had a pic of a BGE and the phrase, "Cooking with gas?  Faux Que!"
    Nobody on base said a thing about it, I was crushed.  
    They probably didn't take tI'm to get the pronunciation. 
    Lawrenceville, GA
  • RockyTopDW
    RockyTopDW Posts: 338
    edited August 2017
    Options
    This shirt screams " I make minimum wage", or "I just drank my first beer", or better yet "I lost my virginity last night". 
  • blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Options

Don't care what it says, but not a big fan of any big logos.  I guess I'm an understated kinda guy.

Phoenix 
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    blasting said:

Don't care what it says, but not a big fan of any big logos.  I guess I'm an understated kinda guy.

Options

You had to go tell everyone.  Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-cavEKkirc

Phoenix 
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options

Or is this a little too suggestive? I think it's funny but would be reluctant to wear it a family picnic or church BBQ

:)) image
    Saw this thread and was reminded that I actually saw someone wearing this shirt in public about a month ago. If it's any indication, he was also sporting a mullet (and they are a real rarity in my neck of the woods).
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,385
    edited November 2017
    Options
    (Edit:  I generally don't comment on mature threads but...) Better judgement has precluded me from describing three types of women in the world.  Suffice to say swallowing is one classification.  I will leave the other two for your imagination.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    (Edit:  I generally don't comment on mature threads but...) Better judgement has precluded me from describing three types of women in the world.  Suffice to say swallowing is one classification.  I will leave the other two for your imagination.  
    Spitters and skin-care enthusiasts?  Are we talking about softball?
    Options
    @nolaegghead - good call.  I was gonna try to weave cricket and their bowler techniques but ...The soft-ball players are those that don't.  And there you have it.  =)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • milesvdustin
    Options
    This shirt screams " I make minimum wage", or "I just drank my first beer", or better yet "I lost my virginity last night". 
    Whats wrong with earning minimum wage? 

2 LBGE, Blackstone 36, Jumbo Joe

Egging in Southern Illinois (Marion)

• GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    Wouldn't want to explain it to my 11 year old daughters....so no.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,487
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ne3XojNonEU

"Pro-Life" would be twenty students graduating from Sandy Hook next month  

• DieselkW
    DieselkW Posts: 894
    Options
    Suggestive? Yeah. How would your daughter feel about you wearing that in front of her kids.
    If you have to ask, you already know. It's funny, but definitely not for public "consumption".

Indianapolis, IN

BBQ is a celebration of culture in America. It is the closest thing we have to the wines and cheeses of Europe. 

Drive a few hundred miles in any direction, and the experience changes dramatically. 

• lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,767
    Options
    I have that shirt, was given to me by a lady who does shirts, I won't wear it in public, but do @ home
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    edited November 2017
    Options

Op hasn't visited this site for more than 2 1/2 years.  I wonder if he ever wore the shirt.

GIf selected for @DoubleEgger 's enjoyment

Phoenix 
  • victor1
    victor1 Posts: 225
    Options
    Words are everything!  Worn or said, they reflect on the source.
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    No.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,107
    Options
    I have a friend who wears this shirt on a semi-regular basis ...

They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    I have a friend who wears this shirt on a semi-regular basis ...

That's much more socially acceptable, of course.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga