Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

BGE Magnet

Options
Found this on ebay this week and it came today.  

Flint, Michigan

Comments

• GrillSgt
    GrillSgt Posts: 2,507
    Options
    How much were they asking for that dollar?
  • LDR
    LDR Posts: 414
    Options

I've found them at a few dealers around here.  Ken Rash had them, and the place in Conway near ****'s Sporting Goods had them, but I've not really noticed them in a while - one way or the other.

• ewyllins
    ewyllins Posts: 461
    Options
    Caravans rock!!
    O-Town, FL

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,888
    Options
    Not trying to out do you, Fred, but what a great time to plant a seed for someone for a birthday or Christmas gift for the diehard egger.

Here is a magnetic backed photo thing that my s-i-l gave me years ago. Granted I don't leave it on 24/7, but it's a cool display at the right time and place, don't you think?

Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    I don't know if this actually applies here or not, but I darn sure like it just the same. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,888
    edited July 2017
    Options
    hmmm, Scottie,  that might be an old seasonal picture, but up here in the North the trees don't drop their nuts until the FALL months but it looks like "hers" may already be down and around the trunk...
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Fred19Flintstone Posts: 8,168
    edited July 2017
    Options

Hijacked!

You wouldn't catch me pulling crap like that!

BTW, I think Ron is right about the lug nuts under the trunk.  That's hilarious!   Scottie, you may need an eyetest.
    Flint, Michigan
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options

Flint, Michigan
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    GrillSgt said:
    How much were they asking for that dollar?
    You can get them at your local dollar store...plus local sales tax of course.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • SoCalTim
    SoCalTim Posts: 2,158
    Options
    I've slow smoked and eaten so much pork, I'm legally recognized as being part swine - Chatsworth Ca.
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    SGH said:
    I don't know if this actually applies here or not, but I darn sure like it just the same. 

So you're a foot guy?
  • Hibby
    Hibby Posts: 606
    Options
    Well, that's a guy's foot - that's for sure.
    I cook. I eat. I repeat. Thornville, Ohio
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,948
    Options
    RRP said:
    Not trying to out do you, Fred, but what a great time to plant a seed for someone for a birthday or Christmas gift for the diehard egger.

Here is a magnetic backed photo thing that my s-i-l gave me years ago. Granted I don't leave it on 24/7, but it's a cool display at the right time and place, don't you think?

I am not sure how I missed this back in July, Ron, but this is amazing!
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike