Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Yeti Roadie @ Cabellas

Options
While those of you wait for RTIC to get back in the game- great price on the Yeti Roadie @ $199.

https://slickdeals.net/f/10366384-yeti-roadie-20-cooler-180-shipped-20-dollars-off

XLBGE, LBGECharbroil Gas Grill, Weber Q2000, Old Weber Kettle, Rectec RT-B380, Yeti 65, Yeti Hopper 20, RTIC 20, RTIC 20 Soft Side - Too many drinkware vessels to mention.

Not quite in Austin, TX City Limits
Just Vote- What if you could choose "none of the above" on an election ballot? Millions of Americans do just that, in effect, by not voting.  The result in 2016: "Nobody" won more counties, more states, and more electoral votes than either candidate for president. 

Comments

• SSQUAL612
    SSQUAL612 Posts: 1,186
    Options
    Ordered one...Thanks for posting, now I can make Yukon Ron's Bourbon Slushies and have a way to transport.
    Tyler, TX   XL BGE 2016, KJ Classic 2019,  MES, 18.5 WSM,  Akorn Jr,  36"&17" Black Stone, Adj Rig, Woo, Grill Grates, SS Smokeware Cap, KAB,  FB 300, Thermapen 
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options
    Love the size of the Roadie. This forum has a love/hate relationship with Yeti, so replies are bound to be polarized, but putting price and marketing aside, the Roadie is a great little cooler.
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    Saw them at Costco too. Maybe $20 cheaper but not certain.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    Options
    Sign me up for the RTIC 20 instead at $134.
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • xfire_ATX
    xfire_ATX Posts: 1,115
    Options
    I picked up the RTIC 20 after the trial loss to Yeti for $83.  Use it all the time.

Who knows when RTIC will be back available so I thought this was a good post.  Also that Blue seems to be pretty elusive.
    XLBGE, LBGECharbroil Gas Grill, Weber Q2000, Old Weber Kettle, Rectec RT-B380, Yeti 65, Yeti Hopper 20, RTIC 20, RTIC 20 Soft Side - Too many drinkware vessels to mention.

Just Vote- What if you could choose "none of the above" on an election ballot? Millions of Americans do just that, in effect, by not voting.  The result in 2016: "Nobody" won more counties, more states, and more electoral votes than either candidate for president. 
  • tarheelmatt
    edited July 2017
    Options
    xfire_ATX said:
    I picked up the RTIC 20 after the trial loss to Yeti for $83.  Use it all the time.

Who knows when RTIC will be back available so I thought this was a good post.  Also that Blue seems to be pretty elusive.
    RTICs are available right now, the new versions, for $134, shipped. 

Thomasville, NC
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • SSQUAL612
    Options
    I will most likely pick up the RTIC when I purchase a larger cooler and the blue is available.  The $180 for the blue Yeti isn't a bad price and it's a great cooler so I can live with my purchase...especially since it's not a cheaper knock off  ;)
    Tyler, TX   XL BGE 2016, KJ Classic 2019,  MES, 18.5 WSM,  Akorn Jr,  36"&17" Black Stone, Adj Rig, Woo, Grill Grates, SS Smokeware Cap, KAB,  FB 300, Thermapen 
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    Igloo sportsman is $99 at Sams

or for $75 more the 55 quart

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• Zeiger88
    Zeiger88 Posts: 171
    Options
     I got this at tractor supply for $75 it's also a 20 size works really well 
    BGE XL June 2017 Flameboss 300 February 2018 Mini max July 2018 Lima, Ohio 
  • milesvdustin
    milesvdustin Posts: 2,882
    Options
    I had the 20 yeti, sold it for an RTIC soft 30. Much better! 

2 LBGE, Blackstone 36, Jumbo Joe

Egging in Southern Illinois (Marion)

• tarheelmatt
    Options
    SSQUAL612 said:
    I will most likely pick up the RTIC when I purchase a larger cooler and the blue is available.  The $180 for the blue Yeti isn't a bad price and it's a great cooler so I can live with my purchase...especially since it's not a cheaper knock off  ;)
    You planning to sell your Eggs for a Komodo Kamado too?
    Thomasville, NC
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • SSQUAL612
    Options
    SSQUAL612 said:
    You planning to sell your Eggs for a Komodo Kamado too?
    No...those things are creepy.

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    love everything about my Roadie EXCEPT the damn handle. 
    fixed it by just pulling the thing out and now great!
    Just used it on a 4200 mile trip to Maine last week. 
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,186
    Options
    Mickey said:
    love everything about my Roadie EXCEPT the damn handle. 
    fixed it by just pulling the thing out and now great!
    Just used it on a 4200 mile trip to Maine last week. 
    You're right. That handle sucks. 
  • THEBuckeye
    THEBuckeye Posts: 4,231
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Also @ $199 at Dicks in Columbus, OH. Interesting that Yeti inventory is not moving to the point that Yeti authorized the sale. 
    New Albany, Ohio 

• Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    They did a sale on their drinkware a couple weeks back then after the sale announced they lowered the price on their drinkware to what the sale prices were. I would bet their cooler prices drop soon with all the competition. 
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    Zeiger88 said:
    That is a crazy good deal. Those are like $220 on their website right now. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• xfire_ATX
    xfire_ATX Posts: 1,115
    Options
    I just looked on Yetis site.  $199 as well.

• Zeiger88
    Zeiger88 Posts: 171
    Options
    Zeiger88 said:
    That is a crazy good deal. Those are like $220 on their website right now. 
    Ya it was back in January of this year it was on clearance plus like 25% off I couldn't pass it up. I already had a orca 40 I got at the pawn shop and really liked it but that big full of beer and ice it's just not very portable. 
    BGE XL June 2017 Flameboss 300 February 2018 Mini max July 2018 Lima, Ohio