Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Curious what other messages boards you frequent...

13»

Comments

• blind99
    blind99 Posts: 4,971
    this is it for me. good people, good food, hard to beat.
    i also like the simple format where threads fall off the first page as new ones come up.  keeps things moving along.  plus i can chuckle when someone new asks one of the same old questions, kind of fun, instead of having a 'sticky' where the question was answered authoritatively 12 years ago
    Chicago, IL - Large and Small BGE - Weber Gasser and Kettle
  • hondabbq
    hondabbq Posts: 1,980
    edited July 2017
    Hub said:
    The ones that are .. this site and RolexForums.com  I love my BGE and I love my Rolex watches.
    Ditto. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,871
    blind99 said:
    i also like the simple format where threads fall off the first page as new ones come up.  keeps things moving along.  plus i can chuckle when someone new asks one of the same old questions, kind of fun, instead of having a 'sticky' where the question was answered authoritatively 12 years ago
    The "Egg temp won't rise, is it broken?" posts never get old.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,984
    Mostly hiking, backpacking, and summiting forums. Occasionally international travel, and much of the time, here.
    A couple of wine forums, too, but very infrequently.
    This is where I find my extended family. This forum makes up the bulk of my interest.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Fred19Flintstone Posts: 8,168
    edited July 2017
    blind99 said:
    The "Egg temp won't rise, is it broken?" posts never get old.
    And the "ah-ha" moment the noobs learn BGE  lump is just plain RO that costs more.
    BONUS ENTERTAINMENT : Noobs that swear the BGE lump is better quality.
    Flint, Michigan
  • tjosborne
    tjosborne Posts: 529
    Beer Advocate 
    Homebrewtalk
    middle of nowhere- G.I. NE
  • Eggdicted_Dawgfan
    Eggdicted_Dawgfan Posts: 1,896
    edited July 2017
    http://www.scout.com/college/louisville/forums/4675-the-soap-box?s=17  By far the best reading for the folks on the "left". Thanks again @GrillSgt

Be sure to read the top 2 posts. They don't care to hear from the people who are butt hurt over political threads. Good stuff.
    Snellville, GA

• stlcharcoal
    stlcharcoal Posts: 4,684
    hondabbq said:
    Hub said:
    The ones that are .. this site and RolexForums.com  I love my BGE and I love my Rolex watches.
    Ditto. 

Amateurs......come on over to BreitlingSource.com and see what you've been missing.  B)
  • Big Yankke fan, I check this all day http://riveraveblues.com/
    Boynton Beach, Fl
  • Vinous, The Wine Advocate, Cellartracker, Burghound, Wine Berserkers, sox prospects, over the monster
    D'you think I could interest you in a pair of zircon-encrusted tweezers?

Newtown Square, PA
  • KiterTodd
    KiterTodd Posts: 2,466
    I've obviously been very happy here.  I've visited a few of the facebook kamodo groups and they are all very random.  Amusing.  Some are helpful.  Some run by dictators.  Some run by experts who belittle the newbies.  I guess there is something for everybody.

Can anyone give me some trade-offs among some of the kamodo forums?
    Even if I just surf the ones mentioned in this list, it gets kind of overwhelming...
    LBGE/Maryland
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    This is pretty much it for me. 

Johns Creek, Georgia