Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Show us your "egging place"

Options
bucky925
bucky925 Posts: 2,029
I figured I'd save this for a Friday night.  I've seen the "chicken ranch" and "steaks on the lake"  any others want to share their special egging station?  After the aboved mentioned I am somewhat embarrassed to show my back deck. I would love to see y'alls setups.  

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Comments

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,895
    Options
    well....I'm not ashamed of mine, nor do I think you or anybody else should be of yours either! Granted there have been some very nice outdoor kitchens posted here over the years and I'm sure not taking away from any of them! But outdoor kitchens are just like fancy boats and in ground swimming pools up here in IL...if you want to spend the money for at most a month or two of use - that's cool - enjoy it! But others of us might be on the more practical side weighing the cost vs. the benefit.
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • SSQUAL612
    SSQUAL612 Posts: 1,186
    Options
    It's not so much as where with the Egg it's more of how that matters 
    Tyler, TX   XL BGE 2016, KJ Classic 2019,  MES, 18.5 WSM,  Akorn Jr,  36"&17" Black Stone, Adj Rig, Woo, Grill Grates, SS Smokeware Cap, KAB,  FB 300, Thermapen 
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • cheeaa
    cheeaa Posts: 364
    edited July 2017
    Options
    ^^^ **** it bro. =)  Whatever works. I'll get mine tomorrow
  • buzzvol
    buzzvol Posts: 534
    Options
    I would show mine, but the fire safety crowd would not approve. 
    Lawrenceville, GA
  • RRP
    edited July 2017
    Options
    buzzvol said:
    I would show mine, but the fire safety crowd would not approve. 
    mine either =)

• dsleight
    dsleight Posts: 101
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    I don't use mine as much as I'd like - I get seasick even just tied up to the dock.

Thankfully I have a Kamado Joe at home but I won't show you that spot since it's not an Egg.

I can't tell if you are just joking around or if this is really your set-up, but that is one neat looking egg stand.  I would not mind having that bolted to my patio.
  • SmokingPiney
    SmokingPiney Posts: 2,282
    Options
    South Jersey Pine Barrens. XL BGE , Assassin 24, Weber Kettle, CharBroil gasser, AMNPS 
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,186
    Options
    Steaks on the Lake.... Bhahahahaha 
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,350
    Options
    dsleight said:
    HeavyG said:
    I don't use mine as much as I'd like - I get seasick even just tied up to the dock.

Thankfully I have a Kamado Joe at home but I won't show you that spot since it's not an Egg.

I can't tell if you are just joking around or if this is really your set-up, but that is one neat looking egg stand.  I would not mind having that bolted to my patio.
    Joking - not mine but I have always coveted that stand.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• RRP
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    dsleight said:
    HeavyG said:

Joking - not mine but I have always coveted that stand.
    I agree it is cool and custom, but I've seen ones made for boats which are on a gimbal instead of fixed position like that. I suppose it depends on how big your boat is, what kind of water you operate in and whether you are egging at dockside or out on the water. A dome slammed down at the wrong time could be painful!  
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    @nolaegghead Let's play the how many food safety violations can you count. :wink:
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • td66snrf
    td66snrf Posts: 1,822
    edited July 2017
    Options
    @nolaegghead Let's play the how many food safety violations can you count. :wink:
    @NPHuskerFL  I was thinking more along fire codes!

Anyways here's my setup 
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE, SMALL, MINI, 2 Kubs, Fire Magic Gasser
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    td66snrf said:
    @NPHuskerFL  I was thinking more along fire codes
    Why would you light a kitty on fire?  That's just twisted man. :tongue:

LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • Theophan
    Theophan Posts: 2,654
    Options
    What the heck kind of cat is that???  Never seen a cat that looked like that in my life!  Pretty cool!
  • slovelad
    slovelad Posts: 1,742
    Options
    @nolaegghead did you build your TV enclosure? I have been thinking about building one of those on my deck for football seAson, but I wasn't sure how well the tv would hold up with the heat and rain
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,350
    Options
    Theophan said:
    What the heck kind of cat is that???  Never seen a cat that looked like that in my life!  Pretty cool!
    It's pretty cool what some folks can do with a set of color markers. :)
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• SSQUAL612
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    Theophan said:
    It's pretty cool what some folks can do with a set of color markers. :)
    Photoshop.
    Tyler, TX   XL BGE 2016, KJ Classic 2019,  MES, 18.5 WSM,  Akorn Jr,  36"&17" Black Stone, Adj Rig, Woo, Grill Grates, SS Smokeware Cap, KAB,  FB 300, Thermapen 
  • SSQUAL612
    Options
  • TN_Egger
    TN_Egger Posts: 1,120
    Options
    One in New Mexico and one in Tennessee.
    Signal Mountain, TN
  • Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    Options
    Under the porch at the back of the house.