Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Curious what other messages boards you frequent...

northGAcock
northGAcock Posts: 15,164
I of course visit a Gamecock and occasionally the A Greatful Dead forum. About all I can keep up with....but enjoy here the most.
Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
Run me out in the cold rain and snow

Comments

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,880
    really just two others:
    greeneggers.com
    drybagsteak.com
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • bigbadben
    bigbadben Posts: 397
    Kamadoguru
    various FB cooking groups
    Chefknivestogoforums.com

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,167
    Occasionally here, "http://howtobbqright.com"  but that's about it beyond this forum.  I know, pretty boring life...
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • OhioEgger
    OhioEgger Posts: 900
    There are others?

Cincinnati, Ohio. Large BGE since 2011. Still learning.
  • Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    A couple of VW forums for tech info. This place is quite social as well a just info, which is good. 
  • Sea2Ski
    Sea2Ski Posts: 4,088
    In no particular order:
    Bassbarn.com for fishing
    BackyardChickens for anything health related to my backyard flock
    E90Post.com car related
    TripAdvisor for narrowing down trip activities since we like going places.

Looking for a good home automation/security site though, so if anyone knows of any....
    --------------------------------------------------
    Burning lump in Downingtown, PA or diesel in Cape May, NJ.
    ....just look for the smoke!
    Large and MiniMax
    --------------------------------------------------

Caliking said:   Meat in bung is my favorite. 
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    FJ Cruiser forum

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • the_crease
    the_crease Posts: 132
    Bloodydecks.com (fishing)
    mtbr.com (mountain bikes)
    Bajanomad.com
    bbq-brethren.com 

enjoy this the most 
  • CtTOPGUN
    CtTOPGUN Posts: 612
    In addition to here I go to a couple other forums daily.

lightningrodder.com is a site dedicated to the Ford Lightning pickup truck. I am a Moderator and Admin on that site. Been active in that community since buying my first Lightning in 1993. Currently I have a highly modified 2003 that I drag race.

yellowbullet.com is another. A site dedicated to drag racing. Very active site. Thousands of threads active at any time.

NLOC  Another for Lightning pickups.

Beyond these I subscribe to a bunch of youtube channels.

LBGE/Weber Kettle/Blackstone 36" Griddle/Turkey Fryer/Induction Burner/Royal Gourmet 24" Griddle/Cuisinart Twin Oaks/Pit Boss Tabletop pellet smoker/Instant Pot

BBQ from the State of Connecticut!

Jim
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,125
    I wish you would have posted this last night Robin. 
  • CPFC1905
    CPFC1905 Posts: 1,849
    http://cpfc.org   Crystal Palace Football Club fan forum : satisfactorily devoid of all reason and rational debate.
    If you think men are incapable of demonstrating emotion, sample any UK football forum and you can see where it all comes out!  
    The are two binding principles for being a football fan, here - your club chooses you & you never change team.  
    Just to be clear - by "chooses you",  this means like a calling or devotion on the basis of no - or merely the slimmest of reasons. 
    Other girls may try to take me away 
    But you know, it's by your side I will stay
  • I have found that my particular brand of ass-hattery does not translate well to other forums. Especially those that are moderated. I have tried changing my handle and trying to fit in but I get bored after a few posts and slink back into the darkness
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    I occasionally vist the Control4 forum for my home automation stuff, but its not very active and most of the people seem to be douche canoes. 
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• I occasionally vist the Control4 forum for my home automation stuff, but its not very active and most of the people seem to be douche canoes. 
    Of all the canoes, that one is the worst. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,864
    edited July 2017
    I have found that my particular brand of ass-hattery does not translate well to other forums. Especially those that are moderated. I have tried changing my handle and trying to fit in but I get bored after a few posts and slink back into the darkness
    "FyouBitchImClassy!" on that other forum - that was you, wasn't it?  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • buzzvol
    buzzvol Posts: 534
    I lurk on VolNation and homebrewtalk, but the best asshattery is definitely here.
    Lawrenceville, GA
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    I spend most of my time here.  But others I peruse are:

CornerofBerkshireandFairfax
    EarlyRetirement.org
    GolfWRX
    TheBeerSpot
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• EggNorth
    EggNorth Posts: 1,535
    Pizza Making Forum -  If you think we take cooking seriously here, check this site out.  

Dave
    Cambridge, Ontario - Canada
    Large (2010), Mini Max (2015), Large garden pot (2018)
  • platypusrex
    platypusrex Posts: 225
    @YEMTrey Assume you meant early-retirement.org 
    LBGE, platesetter, Stoker wifi, StokerX Mac software, Pit Pal for iOS, @HerringBigEgg on Twitter, joined forum in 2008
    Austin, TX
  • SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    rocketryforum
    rangefinderforum
    bbq-brethren
    I don't spend as much time on the others as I do here. 
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • I have found that my particular brand of ass-hattery does not translate well to other forums. Especially those that are moderated. I have tried changing my handle and trying to fit in but I get bored after a few posts and slink back into the darkness
    How did you know?
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,864
    I have found that my particular brand of ass-hattery does not translate well to other forums. Especially those that are moderated. I have tried changing my handle and trying to fit in but I get bored after a few posts and slink back into the darkness
    How did you know?
    I didn't.  I figured it was either that or "DeepInYourLady" - one of those two.  I took a guess.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • MeTed
    MeTed Posts: 800
    Lodge cast iron lovers
    Belleville, Michigan

Just burnin lump in Sumpter
  • stlcharcoal
    stlcharcoal Posts: 4,684
    Ar15.com and here mainly.  I keep an eye on the other BBQ boards for feedback, but do not participate.  If I'm bored.......there's a couple of DeLorean and pinball forums I look at, and helicopter industry board to keep up on the gossip from my past career.
    How did you know?
    I didn't.  I figured it was either that or "DeepInYourLady" - one of those two.  I took a guess.  
    That one was taken
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Yes. Was just typing them out for reference.  You over there as well?
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,125
    edited July 2017
    YEMTrey said:
    Yes. Was just typing them out for reference.  You over there as well?
    I just checked it out. Thanks for the heads up. It's definitely something I'm interested in. I want to make cool videos of my weekday low and slows. Lol
  • SoCalTim
    SoCalTim Posts: 2,158
    Lately I find myself spending my time on the Amazingribs forum(s) .. it's heavily moderated so you won't find the 'sucker punching' there - thou it's still entertaining.
    I've slow smoked and eaten so much pork, I'm legally recognized as being part swine - Chatsworth Ca.
  • SoCalTim
    SoCalTim Posts: 2,158
    I occasionally vist the Control4 forum for my home automation stuff, but its not very active and most of the people seem to be douche canoes. 
    lol, never heard the term 'douche canoe' before. I like it!!
    I've slow smoked and eaten so much pork, I'm legally recognized as being part swine - Chatsworth Ca.
  • lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,706
    HVAC-TALK.com
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian