Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Still My Nemesis

Options

Comments

• pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    cazzy said:
    Focker said:
    ColtsFan said:
    For the record, I love all y'all. Even the special little flowers. 

'Merica 
    Snowflakes.  They're special little snowflakes.

Now that's funny!  Cracks me up when people call each other the same name.  Not me though, I usually call you a little b!tch or a douche bag.
    @cazzy you really need to try these "scotcheroos"!!! They are to die for. I think snowflakes, douche bags, and biotches can agree on that. To die for! Good grief they are good!
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Options
    Focker said:
    Now we're getting somewhere tough guy!

Just being honest.  You remember when you begged me like a lil b!tch to remove my post on greeneggers when I crushed you?  I do!  ;)
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I would bet a properly smoked brisket you wouldn't have the balls to say that to my face.

Now keep typing, and not posting pics brother.
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,045
    edited July 2017
    Options
    cazzy said:
    You two stop ganging up on Cazzy! 

Unlike @Focker I don't like to be gang banged.  :nuh_uh:
    Fine line between gang bang and orgy.

All I want is to taste a brisket cooked by someone who knows wtf they are doing.  My brisket is better than any I have had a restraunts, but still not the nirvana I have built up in my head.  Hell, the last SRF I cooked I had two slices.  Fed some to the kids and their friends and tossed the rest.  So disappointed I didn't even bother with chilli.  Better than any restraunt, but not what the whispers describe.

Btw, I readily admit it is the Indian in this case.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • Focker
    edited July 2017
    Options
    cazzy said:
    Focker said:

Just being honest.  You remember when you begged me like a lil b!tch to remove my post on greeneggers when I crushed you?  I do!  ;)
    Yes, I do.  I was playing chess, you were playing checkers.  Oh the irony. 

You were a feisty green egger back then.
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• cazzy
    Options
    cazzy said:
    Focker said:
    ColtsFan said:
    For the record, I love all y'all. Even the special little flowers. 

'Merica 
    Snowflakes.  They're special little snowflakes.

Now that's funny!  Cracks me up when people call each other the same name.  Not me though, I usually call you a little b!tch or a douche bag.
    @cazzy you really need to try these "scotcheroos"!!! They are to die for. I think snowflakes, douche bags, and biotches can agree on that. To die for! Good grief they are good!

Lol never heard of them but you had me at rice crispy.
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,950
    Options
    Focker said:
    I would bet a properly smoked brisket you wouldn't have the balls to say that to my face.
    You might as well bet the Ferrari in your garage, because you don't have one of those either.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • cazzy
    Options
    Focker said:
    cazzy said:
    Focker said:

Yes, I do.  I was playing chess, you were playing checkers.  Oh the irony. 

You were a feisty green egger back then.

Lol oh that's what it was.   Ahh, okay.  Just like now, all you did was talk ****...and just like now, you got all butt hurt at the first sign of push back.  
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,347
    Options
    @Ozzie_Isaac - You've just gotta trust the feel and all will be well.  I have adapted that line over several decades and first rolled it out in my youth.  And that was better than any brisket I have ever nailed.  ;)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Focker
    Options
    Focker said:
    You might as well bet the Ferrari in your garage, because you don't have one of those either.
    You're the brains of this whole gang operation....so smart.
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• Focker
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Sorry, double post.

Brandon
    Quad Cities

• cazzy
    Options
    Focker said:

Oh internet tough guy...now you want to fight cause I called you a b!tch?  You dish it out non stop, and now you're just as moist as my flat!

• pgprescott
    Options
    cazzy said:
    Focker said:

Oh internet tough guy...now you want to fight cause I called you a b!tch?  You dish it out non stop, and now you're just as moist as my flat!

Kinda looks like some point and some flat to me. But hey, you are the expert. 
  • cazzy
    Options
    Durangler said:
    I enjoyed this..

Looks incredible!  SRF, right?  I remember this post.
  • cazzy
    Options
    cazzy said:
    Focker said:

He's a big boy...I don't have any beef with whoever you are.
  • pgprescott
    Options
    cazzy said:
    Focker said:

Not that I really care, but isn't the Internet tough guy the coward that would never back up their incendiary words in person rather than the guy who would???? Just some critical thinking. 
  • Durangler
    Durangler Posts: 1,122
    Options
    Thank you.. Yes.. SRF
    XL BGE, 22" Weber Red Head, Fiesta Gasser .... Peoria,AZ
  • pgprescott
    Options
    Durangler said:
    I enjoyed this..

That all looks great! I am partial to the deviled egg. Love a well cooked egg of any kind! 
  • Focker
    Options
    cazzy said:
    Focker said:

Csse in point.
    Bwahahahahahaha

Now @cazzy, sit the Fock down.  =)
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    cazzy said:
    Focker said:

Not that I really care, but isn't the Internet tough guy the coward that would never back up their incendiary words in person rather than the guy who would???? Just some critical thinking. 
    You're really starting to double the number of douches on this thread. Just some critical thinking. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,950
    Options
    cazzy said:
    Focker said:

Threats to back stuff up in person are pretty friggin weak sauce in this context.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • cazzy
    Options
    cazzy said:
    Focker said:

First example (bolded) is hilarious....sound familiar.

Someone who constantly talks about how bad and "hardcore" they are over the connected phone lines called the internet. These people usually frequent chat rooms and online forums for the sole purpose of **** talking and gloating to complete strangers to fill the void in their life, something that dosen't impress someone in the REAL WORLD. They also like to troll areas in chat and forums that contain such topics as: Martial Arts, Boxing, Fighting, Excercise, Weight Lifting, Wrestling etc. so they can compete with other lifeless internet whores for the sole purpose of determining who is the biggest nerd of them all. These people talk about how much ass they kick and how they could take on the world single handedly, when in reality, quiver at such ideas of someone who dosen't like them finding them in their parents basement where they thought they were safe. Internet Tough Guys should be regarded as the lowest form of life on Earth. 99% of the time they are liars, who will make completely bogus claims of being 7 feet tall, 400 pounds of pure muscle, and bench 700. Often they have **** stories to accompany such **** claims like "I've wrestled a bear and a lion at the same time, and I kicked both of their asses with ease!" or "I'm a pro boxer who beat Mike Tyson in a backyard brawl with no gloves!" They often reply with sayings such as "**** you", "i'll kick you ass", "your luckee that i cant get you", and the ever popular "where do you live and ill beat you ass". All threats by Internet Tough Guys should be promply backed up with "Try it with a nerd who buys into your tough guy ****".

muscleman1596732: i bet joo wont say that to my face! 
    muscleman1596732: ill kick your ass where do you live!! 
    muscleman1596732: i can take teh world on!!11 
    muscleman1596732: i kicked tysons ass and i no i can kick yers!!!111
  • Durangler
    Durangler Posts: 1,122
    Options
    That all looks great! I am partial to the deviled egg. Love a well cooked egg of any kind! 
    Thank you.. It was all very good. Worth the cost and the time taken.
    XL BGE, 22" Weber Red Head, Fiesta Gasser .... Peoria,AZ
  • cazzy
    Options
    Focker said:
    cazzy said:
    Focker said:

Csse in point.
    Bwahahahahahaha

Now @cazzy, sit the Fock down.  =)

Outside of you not having an original thought, I'm not sure how this was a score for Focker.  Whatever works for you though....
  • Focker
    Options
    cazzy said:
    cazzy said:
    Focker said:

First example (bolded) is hilarious....sound familiar.

Someone who constantly talks about how bad and "hardcore" they are over the connected phone lines called the internet. These people usually frequent chat rooms and online forums for the sole purpose of **** talking and gloating to complete strangers to fill the void in their life, something that dosen't impress someone in the REAL WORLD. They also like to troll areas in chat and forums that contain such topics as: Martial Arts, Boxing, Fighting, Excercise, Weight Lifting, Wrestling etc. so they can compete with other lifeless internet whores for the sole purpose of determining who is the biggest nerd of them all. These people talk about how much ass they kick and how they could take on the world single handedly, when in reality, quiver at such ideas of someone who dosen't like them finding them in their parents basement where they thought they were safe. Internet Tough Guys should be regarded as the lowest form of life on Earth. 99% of the time they are liars, who will make completely bogus claims of being 7 feet tall, 400 pounds of pure muscle, and bench 700. Often they have **** stories to accompany such **** claims like "I've wrestled a bear and a lion at the same time, and I kicked both of their asses with ease!" or "I'm a pro boxer who beat Mike Tyson in a backyard brawl with no gloves!" They often reply with sayings such as "**** you", "i'll kick you ass", "your luckee that i cant get you", and the ever popular "where do you live and ill beat you ass". All threats by Internet Tough Guys should be promply backed up with "Try it with a nerd who buys into your tough guy ****".

muscleman1596732: i bet joo wont say that to my face! 
    muscleman1596732: ill kick your ass where do you live!! 
    muscleman1596732: i can take teh world on!!11 
    muscleman1596732: i kicked tysons ass and i no i can kick yers!!!111
    Now who was the one acting hard behind the keys?  
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• cazzy
    Options
    Cause I was honest and said what I call you after you called everyone snowflakes?  Hmm ok
  • Focker
    Options
    cazzy said:
    Focker said:

You're really starting to double the number of douches on this thread. Just some critical thinking. 
    Here comes the rush of dependent thinkers.
    Hold steady.
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• Focker
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Double post.
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• pgprescott
    Options
    cazzy said:
    Focker said:

Threats to back stuff up in person are pretty friggin weak sauce in this context.  
    What are you talking about.  If you call someone an internet tough guy and you are equally engaged in a confrontation, it seems reasonable to me that the real internet toughen guy is the one who would only engage in said confrontation over the net. Doesn't matter to me , but it's the truth. It's like 13to girls who talk behind their peers back but deny it to their face. Fwiw, you do not strike me as one of those guys. I bet you speak your mind regardless. Maybe I'm wrong. It is possible.