Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Food Wishes

Options
Anyone watch this guy's YouTube channel?  https://www.youtube.com/user/foodwishes  

Ive been watching it a few weeks now - he has some great recipes. Just watched one on his paper wrapped pork shoulder. Made me think about modifying how I smoke my butts.
Opelika, AL

Comments

• SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    I do enjoy his videos?  He has some great recipes? I just wish he wouldn't end every sentence with an upward inflection?

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    I do enjoy his videos?  He has some great recipes? I just wish he wouldn't end every sentence with an upward inflection?
    Yeah? What he said? Drives me nutz... NO question.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• clintmiller
    clintmiller Posts: 147
    Options
    One of my favorite Youtube channels. I cook one of his recipes every month or two. Last weekend, I cooked this: https://youtu.be/LhZ-5y8eTZk
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    This is my favorite part, along with bad puns and dad jokes. I love Chef John.
  • CtTOPGUN
    CtTOPGUN Posts: 612
    Options
     Been a fan of his for a few years. I like his delivery.
    LBGE/Weber Kettle/Blackstone 36" Griddle/Turkey Fryer/Induction Burner/Royal Gourmet 24" Griddle/Cuisinart Twin Oaks/Pit Boss Tabletop pellet smoker/Instant Pot

BBQ from the State of Connecticut!

Jim
  • BJM2932
    BJM2932 Posts: 119
    Options
    Chef John has some great recipes.  I make a decent number of crab cakes, and his recipe is my go to.
    L BGE
    Paoli, PA

Instagram

• lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,765
    Options
    Great, now I am going to have the Food Wishes Theme "And As Always...Enjoy" in my head all day!..............But the plus to his videos, the are quick, concise and not a you tuber sell out hustling pushing products so they can get stuff for free...( though he did sell his channel a few years back)
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian