Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Time to strap on the Hartz 3 in 1

20stone
20stone Posts: 1,961
http://www.businessinsider.com/lone-star-tick-spreading-alpha-gal-red-meat-allergy-2017-6

One on each ankle, one on each wrist and one around the neck
(now only 16 stone)

Joule SV
GE induction stove
Gasser by the community pool (currently unavailable)
Scale (which one of my friends refuses to use)
Friends with BGEs and myriad other fired devices (currently unavail IRL)
Occasional access to a KBQ and Webber Kettle
Charcuterie and sourdough enthusiast
Prosciuttos in an undisclosed location

Austin, TX

Comments

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,602
    F-that.  Time to nuke the yard perimeter.
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,286
    I just give the dog a monthly pill that makes him poisonous to fleas and ticks. He's the bait.
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    I didn't know what a strap on was until it was explained to me in my late forties.  I could've done without that knowledge.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    bgebrent said:
    I didn't know what a strap on was until it was explained to me in my late forties.  I could've done without that knowledge.
    Butt blast 2017?

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• bgebrent
    bgebrent said:
    Butt blast 2017?
    LOL.  I'm older now by a bit.  Yet I did oversee the petting zoo.  Live and learn brother Pitt ;)
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    bgebrent said:
    Brent.....just shaking my head.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent said:
    Brent.....just shaking my head.
    I understand.  Dreading your daunting work day at home tomorrow.  Shaking my head too.  My best to Pattie (who will leave the house and actually work) and Maddie.
  • blind99
    blind99 Posts: 4,971
    Seriously? I could become allergic to meat??? That's horrible. 
    Chicago, IL - Large and Small BGE - Weber Gasser and Kettle
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,727
    edited June 2017
    That's it. Now I'm definitely moving to Canada.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • bgebrent
    blind99 said:
    Seriously? I could become allergic to meat??? That's horrible. 
    You cannot.  Cheap components, it is possible.  Always got SRF in the back pocket brother.
  • blind99
    I'm confused. Why does this not trigger a massive autoimmune response?
  • B747crew
    B747crew Posts: 158
    blind99 said:
    I'm confused. Why does this not trigger a massive autoimmune response?
    It can
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,869
    bgebrent said:
    Did this explanation take the form of "maybe you'd have better luck with one of these?" 
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,125
    bgebrent said:
    Did this explanation take the form of "maybe you'd have better luck with one of these?" 
    I assumed it was an at-home demonstration 
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,869
    bgebrent said:
    I assumed it was an at-home request!
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent said:
    The demonstration was in home Michael.
  • DoubleEgger
    bgebrent said:
    bgebrent said:
    I hear the 80s was a good time. 
  • blind99
    bgebrent said:
    I assumed it was an at-home request!
    "The people on Craigslist are SO helpful" said @bgebrent

• bgebrent
    bgebrent said:
    bgebrent said:
    I hear the 80s was a good time. 
    You have no idea.  More than the wheel.
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    This is all fake news propagated by Russian vegetarians.  PS - also, vaccines cause autism and all science in general is total BS propagated by lyin' scientists to get grant money.
    This is all fake news propagated by Russian vegetarians.  PS - also, vaccines cause autism and all science in general is total BS propagated by lyin' scientists to get grant money.
    It's really true.  I think that third Ferrari I picked up last week might have tipped a few people off.
  • nolaegghead
    It's really true.  I think that third Ferrari I picked up last week might have tipped a few people off.
    At least you're smart about it.  They don't have that terrible right-rear blind spots like the Q3s.
    At least you're smart about it.  They don't have that terrible right-rear blind spots like the Q3s.
    Fahckin A brother, you know it!  Lol
  • bgebrent
    Dammit!  Dammit to hell!  The Russian vegetarians we're at the top of our list. Now we're stuck with Muslim sectarians.  This was supposed to get easier.  Lennon had it right.
  • DoubleEgger
    bgebrent said:
    Dammit!  Dammit to hell!  The Russian vegetarians we're at the top of our list. Now we're stuck with Muslim sectarians.  This was supposed to get easier.  Lennon had it right.
    I wish the Russians didn't get their hands on our uranium supply. 
  • nolaegghead
    bgebrent said:
    So odd that the country with the 3rd largest proven Uranium supply would do that.  Hmmmmm... Oh yeah, you must have been duped by fake news!!

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/

Glad to have you back Nola...
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent said:
    So odd that the country with the 3rd largest proven Uranium supply would do that.  Hmmmmm... Oh yeah, you must have been duped by fake news!!

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/

And you think we were duped by the chump car King.  We're not all slaves to media bullshlt.
  • nolaegghead
    Glad to have you back Nola...
    Thanks buddy.  My trolling skills have gotten a tad rusty lately.  Need to git back on that horse.