Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Current Situation

Options
Life is good. Happy Fathers weekend to all you Dad's!
Central Florida

Comments

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,977
    Options
    That is an awesome situation!

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • zman51
    zman51 Posts: 133
    Options
    lol. rookie here. Not sure why you have to click for pic instead of just shows up..
    Central Florida
  • CincyTiki
    CincyTiki Posts: 346
    Options
    That's the way to win Saturday!
    Enjoying life in Cincinnati, Ohio - Large BGE & MiniMax BGE
  • zman51
    Options
    baby backs on the egg, oatmeal expresso stout on tap!
    Central Florida
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,977
    Options
    zman51 said:
    That's my kind of situation!
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • camofreak
    camofreak Posts: 161
    Options
    Nice! Happy Fathers Day Weekend!
    Green Eggin' in South Carolina
    Go Gamecocks!!!
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,108
    Options
    zman51 said:
    lol. rookie here. Not sure why you have to click for pic instead of just shows up..
    Here ya go ...

They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    Nice setup there, and happy FD to you as well.
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,846
    Options
    :) You may need some help with that situation.  Where are you located?  Be specific. 

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• zman51
    Options
    Legume said:
    thank You!
    Central Florida
  • zman51
    Options
    Foghorn said:
    :) You may need some help with that situation.  Where are you located?  Be specific. 
    LOL. Central Florida. Come on.  Disclaimer: Unless you own leer jet, 5 gallons may be gone by time you get here from Tx. :)
    Central Florida
  • RRog17
    RRog17 Posts: 562
    Options
    zman51 said:
    PERFECT!
    Canton, GA
    LBGE, Joe Jr., 28” Blackstone
  • SaintJohnsEgger
    SaintJohnsEgger Posts: 1,826
    Options
    Central Florida isn't too far for me. Maybe I should drive down.

Nah, the wife just left to do something with her sister so its nap time for me.  =)
    Marshall in Beautiful Fruit Cove, FL.
    MiniMax 04/17
    Unofficial BGE MiniMax Evangelist
    Facebook Big Green Egg MiniMax Owners Group

• Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    Options
    That's pretty sweet! 
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Very cool!!!  I'm just southeast of Tampa!  Hope you're a having a great day!  Well, that's not a real smart thing to say.  You're obviously having a GREAT DAY!!!
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,846
    Options
    zman51 said:
    Foghorn said:
    LOL. Central Florida. Come on.  Disclaimer: Unless you own leer jet, 5 gallons may be gone by time you get here from Tx. :)

I grew up there. I probably can't get there in time, but I could mobilize an army who could. 

I'll spare you though.  The guys I keep in touch with there would put a hurt on your groceries.  We got kicked out of the Sonny's BBQ in Castle Hills back in the day on "All You Can Eat" Sunday's because 4 of us singlehandedly turned every Sunday into a money loser due to the quantity of chicken we were able to consume...

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• zman51
    Options
    Foghorn said:
    zman51 said:
    Foghorn said:

I grew up there. I probably can't get there in time, but I could mobilize an army who could. 

I'll spare you though.  The guys I keep in touch with there would put a hurt on your groceries.  We got kicked out of the Sonny's BBQ in Castle Hills back in the day on "All You Can Eat" Sunday's because 4 of us singlehandedly turned every Sunday into a money loser due to the quantity of chicken we were able to consume...
    Foghorn said:
    zman51 said:
    Foghorn said:

LOL too funny!
    Central Florida