Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

My Pet Peeve of the Week

Options
I have a Craigslist search set up for BGE items.  One of the local BBQ places decided it would be a good idea to list each and every BGE item he sells individually, one at a time, a few a day.  My alerts are constantly going off.  He makes no mention of price, but the pictures are clearly from a store and are brand new. His first post was for an egg which I thought might be a retailer going out of business so I emailed him. The response was a generic "come by and see our great selection of products and our fabulous prices" or some similar nonsense.

What a hassle! I don't believe that what he is doing is against the CL rules, so I just have to suck it up. But what a pain in the butt to deal with.

[/rant]
Two Large Eggs, 6 gal Cajun Fryer, and a MiniMax in Charlotte, NC - My New Table
Twitter: @ Bags
Blog: TheJetsFan.com

Comments