Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

PA EggFest

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Well, the rush is on to finish up all the diddy bags, and to finalize everything for tomorrow.
Thanks to all who have pre-registered.
This should be a great day.
Karl

Comments

• Kahuna9000
    Options
    Can we come at the last minute (Saturday)? What's the skinny for those of us who don't always plan ahead? Thanks!
  • The Woodburners,[p]Karl this will be 2nd year I missed it. Last year it was a Boston/Yankee game. This yr I was gearing up to see and taste all that is cooked but about a week ago I was told I have a meeting in Seattle with Costco so I'm flying out Saturday morning. Hopefully next year........have fun.[p]Howard

• Howard,
    Sorry you couldn't make it. Those who made it had a great time. The weather was great, the food was great, but best of all, the greatest people showed up. They could not have been nicer.[p]Hope to see you next year, and tell your friends. Linda and Jeeanmarie go all out for this event.

[ul][li]http://TheWoodburners.com[/ul]