Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Hairless in Seattle

A friend of mine bought a large egg about a month ago. Didn't read the directions about taking the top cap off before opening the egg up.
To say it kindly, the flashback just about burned his beard off, it was singed so bad he had to shave it off. School of hard knocks to learn something that 2 minutes in the directions would have warned him about.

Comments

• SmokeySmokey Posts: 2,468
    Dutchtrt,[p]How was the steak?! Several of us have learned things the hard way ... any you look younger without the beard! Good Qing to you![p]Smokey
  • GWWGWW Posts: 43
    Dutchtrt,
    Tell him not to feel so bad, by eyebrows are just growing back in! Back draft really works if you dont burp first![p]greg

• gww,
    Hey , just to let you all know, I own a hair replacement company so if you burn your hair off---- you got a friend!! Special prices for all of my BGE buddies. Don't do that!!Lisa