Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Rome, GA-A steal! Neighbor moving

For those of you who have expressed an interest in our Green Egg, it is a Size Large -- and will cook a whole turkey, 2 chickens or 12 burgers at a time. It sells new for $849. The stand and side tables are just under $200. We also have the ceramic stone that can be used for pizza and other indirect cooking. The grill comes with its egg tools and we have he vinyl cover We are asking $350.00 First come first served. We'll throw in a half bag of charcoal and 2 bags of wood chips. 

LBGE 4/2012, MBGE 6/2012 & Mini 11/2013
Rome, GA

Comments

• Do you have any pictures? Put me on the interested list.
    Snellville, GA

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,864
    $350 for all of that?  Pretty good deal.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,162
    Definitely more than a fair price with all the extras.  Given the others in your BGE family, I hope you will still be here once you land in your new environment.  Best of luck with the move.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • SmyrnaGA
    SmyrnaGA Posts: 438
    I have a buyer interested.  My co-worker has been wanting a BGE for a few years.  With his kids (lacrosse & gymnastics), there was never the budget for something like this...  He can't get up there until Sunday (May21) earliest.

Large BGE, Small BGE, KJ Jr, and a Cracked Vision Kub.

in Smyrna GA.

• krobertsmsn
    krobertsmsn Posts: 655
    I am checking to see if it has been sold. It will go fast at that price. I do not have pics. Neighbor posted on our neighborhood fb page and some said they were interested.
    Rome, GA
  • krobertsmsn
    edited May 2017
    @lousubcap I am not moving but thx for your kind words.

This is tempting but I do not "need" another egg. I would have been at neighbors front door in 30 sec with cold cash in my hand if I wanted another lg! I can't believe the price.
    Rome, GA
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,880
    $350? Are you getting a divorce and your A/H former husband told you to sell all assets for whatever you can get for them? Got any expensive cars to dump as well? 

Sorry, but its probably already gone. Even w/o the warranty $350 is a steal!
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • PM sent

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    edited May 2017
    RRP said:
    $350? Are you getting a divorce and your A/H former husband told you to sell all assets for whatever you can get for them? Got any expensive cars to dump as well? 

A lady at the baseball game tonight was selling her "Big Green Egg with custom tiled table and IQue for $300."  Asked to stop by to check it out, you know, for a friend....

Was worth a $250 shot in the dark though.
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Focker said:
    RRP said:

A lady at the baseball game tonight was selling her "Big Green Egg with custom tiled table and IQue for $300."  Asked to stop by to check it out, you know, for a friend....

:o 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    Focker said:
    RRP said:

:o 
    The crack is really good here...wasn't familiar with the brand.
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• krobertsmsn
    It sold very quickly!
    Rome, GA
  • Thank you for the update @krobertsmsn
    Snellville, GA

• THEBuckeye
    THEBuckeye Posts: 4,230
    Looks like it belongs in the "museum" at the Mothership - just sayin'
    New Albany, Ohio 

• @THEBuckeye The one pictured above is not the one that was for sale by @krobertsmsn
    Snellville, GA