Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    Options
    Watching the news, smfh.
    Just appeared as breaking news on the BBC. Not sure about smfh, more like pmsl.
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,948
    Options
    Eoin said:
    Watching the news, smfh.
    Pass Me Some Liquor?
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    Options
     Did I miss it in the forum rules that randomness is prohibited? 
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,341
    Options
    @Hans61 -  guess the contents must have been turned up a few notches to lead to the buffalo sentence.  Not even granted the sinking feeling.  Onward and upward.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Hans61 said:
     Did I miss it in the forum rules that randomness is prohibited? 
    I didn't see the last few posts, but if there's any hint of anything controversial or not "family-friendly," it gets nuked.
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,754
    Options
    Watching the news, smfh.
    maybe its time to take a break from the news, baby steps, try a month =) unplug the tv, shut down the phone and stop trump surfing, sing lalalalalalalalala loudly when a colleague starts a political rant =) too much negative news is not good for anyone
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • JohnInCarolina
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Watching the news, smfh.
    maybe its time to take a break from the news, baby steps, try a month =) unplug the tv, shut down the phone and stop trump surfing, sing lalalalalalalalala loudly when a colleague starts a political rant =) too much negative news is not good for anyone
    I didn't say anything about politics, and suggest we keep it out of this thread, less the Buffalo cometh.  Think you.
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    The Buffalo must be a 2nd Amendment supporter, because he (she) has a quick trigger.  He (she) must be ready to shut down anything at a moment's notice with Nola being gone the last couple of weeks.
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    Options
    thetrim said:
    The Buffalo must be a 2nd Amendment supporter, because he (she) has a quick trigger.  He (she) must be ready to shut down anything at a moment's notice with Nola being gone the last couple of weeks.
    I dunno, I'd think that with Nola gone the buffalo may become complacent.  Quick triggers on @hans61 threads may be part of the buffalo's regime for staying vigilant.

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Hans is the new Nola.
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • fishlessman
    Options
    i just hope nola comes back refreshed from his time off. everyone needs a reboot from time to time, i know i need one. either next week or the week after or both im disappearing. some fishing, some good cooks, bike riding, maybe hike a mountain, making calls now to old friends to pick a direction. seems everyone is ready to just drop off the grid and go =)
    fukahwee maine

• Hans61
    Options
    thetrim said:
    Hans is the new Nola.
    I don't even come close :-)
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • fishlessman
    Options
    Watching the news, smfh.
    I didn't say anything about politics, and suggest we keep it out of this thread, less the Buffalo cometh.  Think you.
    oh boy did you miss my point =)
    fukahwee maine

• Eoin
    Options
    Eoin said:
    Watching the news, smfh.
    Pass Me Some Liquor?
    That works too, but it's a bit early at the moment.  Maybe in about 2 hours when I'm firing up the XL for 5 lbs of Thai chicken.
  • JohnInCarolina
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Watching the news, smfh.
    oh boy did you miss my point =)
    I just chose to ignore it. 
  • fishlessman
    Options
    or there was a tree in the way =)=)
    fukahwee maine

• Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    Options
    The Buff struck swiftly when Dusty Baker came up.
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• Focker
    Options
    "Snaking" eggs from my brother's coup.  I did clean it out while visiting. 

Brandon
    Quad Cities

• kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,429
    Options
    Focker said:

Nice and clean!  If you don't wash them, you can just let them sit on your counter until you use them.  
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    SMH
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • fishlessman
    Options
    your brother needs to get some ducks too ;)
    fukahwee maine

• Focker
    Options
    kl8ton said:
    Focker said:

Nice and clean!  If you don't wash them, you can just let them sit on your counter until you use them.  
    Thanks @kl8ton, good to know.  
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    Just home from the park. Finally got to see my boys play the way we know they can. Fun to watch!  12-2 good guys. Shoulda been a shut out. The only two errors of the game in the btm of the last.  
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,471
    Options
    Husker, that second pic: I swear your wok is getting a woodie.   :o

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

• Focker
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Back bacon persimmon smoke sesh on the 18 WSM before the storms roll in.

Passed QC, will slice it all up tomorrow.

Brandon
    Quad Cities

• Eoin
    Options
    Cooking chilli on the MMX. Got some aubergine and asparagus to grill to go with it.

• Eoin
    edited May 2017
    Options
  • Hans61
    Options
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf