Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Test photo

Options
Nature Boy
Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
killerlobsters.jpg
<p />Trying out my first image on a new server. Wouldn't be suprised if it doesn't work.
DizzyPigBBQ.com
Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ

Comments

• MickeyT
    MickeyT Posts: 607
    Options
    Nature Boy,[p]Worked great. I forgot.............What times dinner???????[p]:>)[p]Mick

• bdavidson
    bdavidson Posts: 411
    Options
    Nature Boy,
    Looks great! Are those lobsters done ala Houndog?
    I've always wanted to try it.
    How about bring a few of those crustaceans to EggFest? ha ha ha[p]

• Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    Nature Boy, What ever time you tell MIckey T. I'll be there an hour earlier. Looks great.[p]CWM

• Nature Boy
    Options
    Those were done pre-egg while at bro-in-laws in New Hampshire...lives near the Maine coast. if memory serves me correctly, that big sucka in the back is something like 7 pounds. Biggest I have ever seen personally. I really want some of those. Wish I lived in Maine sometimes.[p]Yeah, I'll cook the lobsters at the eggfest. maybe the host can provide a bushel or so. Heee.[p]Cheers!
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
  • Nature Boy
    Options
    Car Wash Mike,
    That dang photo has been sitting on my desk for quite some time. Still can't believe the size of those mamas. Sure wish I had em right now.

DizzyPigBBQ.com
  • Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    Nature Boy, Geeze man you had em once I never got'em at all. Next time I'll bring the beef.[p]CWM

• BluesnBBQ
    BluesnBBQ Posts: 615
    Options
    Nature Boy,[p]The image worked. When are you inviting me over for a lobster dinner? :-)

• Nature Boy
    Options
    BluesnBBQ,
    Anytime. Bring the lobsters. I'll cook, and have plenty of beer on hand.

DizzyPigBBQ.com
  • Gfw
    Gfw Posts: 1,598
    Options
    Nature Boy, very nice picture! Where are the instructions? Have a great day!

• char buddy
    Options
    Nature Boy,[p]Funny. I was just thinking about lobster this morning. I was thinking that since my family vacations in Maine every summer we save all our lobster eating for lobster shacks up there. I mean how could you top something that simple, that fresh, that good. Then I saw those pics and I'm thinking something new. [p]Why don't you tell us how you did it.

• NoleGirl
    Options
    Nature Boy,
    OK THAT IS ENOUGH!!!! I'm brand new and starving and here you come with THIS????????? OK, you and the family can stay with me during Eggtoberfest.....However, don't think I can wait that long!! Don't make us BEGGGG!! Lisa

• MAC
    MAC Posts: 442
    Options
    Nature Boy,
    When someone comes up with the idea to do a real cook book for the EGG you have got to be the illustrator. That lobster pic is only superceded by the famous NEW YORK STRIP that you post every once in a while. So shoot some more. Maybe one of those huge trout next time[p]MAC

• char buddy ,
    Those ones were just boiled...in the pre-egg days. I have done Houndogs Dwell in the Shell, and I can't imagine any better way to cook lawbstah.[p]Maybe if the stock market recovers, we can have some lobster again!
    BTW, at the in-laws last night, they made this fish they said was "Canada Fish". Never heard of it, but it was some of the best fish I have ever eaten. You heard of that? How about the Canadians around here?[p]Cheers!!
    NB

• char buddy
    Options
    Nature Boys,[p]NB, I've never heard of Canada Fish, but I'm curious to hear more. Years ago, I once lived in Syracuse where they had something called Buffalo fish and that was real good eats. Large bones, firm texture, succulent taste. I've never found anything like it since. I wonder if this is one of those border things - one side it's Canada fish and on the other side it's Buffalo fish?[p][p][p]