Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What's your BGE "unicorn"?

13»

Comments

• pswarren
    pswarren Posts: 98
    RRP said:
    LOL...you are a certified TROUBLE MAKER! Question though - why are none of your pictures showing any use? Are you waiting 30 more years so they can be declared antiques so they can be slipped into your IRA based on what your f/a told you?  =)
    The egg was heavily used, the chiminea might have been used one or two times.
  • Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Coul said:
    One of the BGE Facebook groups has some dealer location  info on the blue egg an chiminea
    its probably the Ace Store thats on Instagram. he has a blue egg and chimnea  and theyre not for sale lol
    I'm glad that Ace store is NOT near me...Might have one of those "hold my beer" nights, followed by the sound of breaking glass and police sirens. Ha Ha.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,887
    HeavyG said:
    Not really a unicorn, but I would like one of these:

Two of those available on ebay right now for $22 apiece if anybody wants one - http://www.ebay.com/itm/Big-Green-Egg-Wall-Mountable-Bottle-Opener-BGE-BGEBO-114822-/122452728495?hash=item1c82c05aaf:g:lU4AAOSwVm5Y9nVK

Those are kinda neat. If I had a wooden table I'd snag one real quick for myself.
    $22 a piece is a rip off! I just bought mine today at my dealer for $9.95!
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    $125 for a clock?  Smdh 
    If only we had Rons money =)

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• RRP
    SGH said:

that wisecrack would be more appropriate if I foolishly paid $22 for that opener instead of the $9.95 that I did. follow? =)
  • SGH
    RRP said:
    SGH said:

that wisecrack would be more appropriate if I foolishly paid $22 for that opener instead of the $9.95 that I did. follow? =)
    Ron, it's not a wisecrack my friend. It's a well known fact ;)

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• RRP
    SGH said:
    RRP said:
    SGH said:

truth be known I used my aluminum can recycling money so it didn't cost me a dime! I'm more frugal than rich my friend.
  • SGH
    RRP said:
    SGH said:
    RRP said:
    SGH said:

truth be known I used my aluminum can recycling money so it didn't cost me a dime! I'm more frugal than rich my friend.
    Ron, I'm going to be in Sparta, Illinois in August. I'm going to swing bye your place and we are going to compare bank accounts face to face my friend. I have got to know =)

Status- Standing by.

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164

Hummmm!
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    SGH said:
    RRP said:
    SGH said:
    RRP said:
    SGH said:

Ron, I'm going to be in Sparta, Illinois in August. I'm going to swing bye your place and we are going to compare bank accounts face to face my friend. I have got to know =)
    There needs to be a "classic" choice above like in the peckin order. 
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • SGH
    SGH said:
    RRP said:
    SGH said:
    RRP said:
    SGH said:

There needs to be a "classic" choice above like in the peckin order. 
    Trust me when I say that I concede to the fact that Rons bank account dwarfs mine. I just want to know by how much. It's a losing battle on my part :D

Status- Standing by.

• RRP
    SGH said:

Well, let's compare our yard equipment: here's my Toro mower - care to post a picture of your new $50k John Deere? touche' Scottie! =)

• NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    RRP said:
    SGH said:

Well, let's compare our yard equipment: here's my Toro mower - care to post a picture of your new $50k John Deere? touche' Scottie! =)

Ron. With almost 1.5 acres it's time consuming but... :wink:

LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL